OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Ohh you 💯 on that. I just think it's funny that the OG tech monopoly is out here pointing fingers at the next man, even as they deal with antitrust in the EU themselves, to say nothing of the fact that they're acting as a witness for a prosecution that, via the FCC, tried to block their deal for Activision.

Also, I have Nov 17 Goog 140C and I don't need Nadela and the govt ****ing with my money...😆

Good luck man 😬

^ seen that also, insane

But some one said that ppl all over are reposting that loss but never reposted the days he was up 6 figs, i dont follow him so dont know the truth to it but if true its sad that ppl talk about the negative but dismiss the positive

^ seen that also, insane

But some one said that ppl all over are reposting that loss but never reposted the days he was up 6 figs, i dont follow him so dont know the truth to it but if true its sad that ppl talk about the negative but dismiss the positive
We got a whole culture that takes pride in loosing money in the market :lol:

I heard he still came out on top though

Ohh you 💯 on that. I just think it's funny that the OG tech monopoly is out here pointing fingers at the next man, even as they deal with antitrust in the EU themselves, to say nothing of the fact that they're acting as a witness for a prosecution that, via the FCC, tried to block their deal for Activision.

Also, I have Nov 17 Goog 140C and I don't need Nadela and the govt ****ing with my money...😆

Did u close it or still holding ?

Goog...

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

^you back? or only here and there?
How's the kiddo? Hope all is well.

For now, I've steered towards index funds, bluechips (MFST, AAPL), and banks... less stressful for me and I like the dividends.

^you back? or only here and there?
How's the kiddo? Hope all is well.

For now, I've steered towards index funds, bluechips (MFST, AAPL), and banks... less stressful for me and I like the dividends.
She’s amazing. Been a life changing experience honestly. At this point I’m heavy into crypto positions that I built during 2022 and just waiting out the clock. Will rotate the bulk into index funds/treasuries in late 2025. Still managing the college fund but that’s mostly passive investing. Long AAPL DIS SBUX NET SCHD AND SWPPX there. Although thinking about dropping the dividend etf and just buying MSFT since it’s been an absolute dog.

Back
Top Bottom