OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Honestly days like these should encourage you to sell into the strength and lock in gains so you could leave a runner on risk free. Turning $400 in 4K is nothing to laugh out. I’d lock in 2-3k at this point.

The only options play you could make one TLRY at this point is selling volatility with call or put spreads, depending on where you think it would go. Nuts man this is dot com levels of craziness.

This. Learn from me. Made 10k. In 1 week off crypto. Didnt pull becausr theu said to hold. Im still salty

Xvg hate aside we all got killed holding. I made some decent money but I could’ve locked in 20k worth of gains and didn’t. Smh. I wound up selling my vet off for a 1k loss after being up 9k cause I needed the cash to pay bills and didn’t believe in it anymore. Don’t trade blindly like some of us did.

I have to look at the fundamentals. Honestly know nothing about it, but as a quick trade, you could always try to scalp some money on a sympathy play. If TLRY goes up, all the weed stocks that are cheaper will catch a bid from degenerates on Wall Street. I just wouldn’t hold blindly and take he money if you get a pump. Things could change though if the fundies are good. Just gotta look at hem.

Woowwwww due to high demands Robinhood no longer supports Aurora(ACBFF)
You need a back account like E*TRADE or think or swim for reasons like this. Realistically, those should be your investing accounts, Robinhood should be the trading. Commissions are far worse when you’re scalping.

They will most likely relist Aurora in October.
Glad I got in and made my gains while I could lol. Would get back in if I could since it's one of the top 4 Canada weed stocks.

Took my profits and tossed it into shares of Wendys & Snapchat.

Idk if you’d get filled but if I believed in TLRY, I’d be selling the 190-185 put spread for $4 when it’s under 190. Very little risk there but I don’t think it’s fill. Max gain is the $400 premium, risk is the $100 you owe if it’s not above 190 by expiration.

CRON has high volatility just like TLRY but CRON is in both directions I’m about to sell and lock in my gains while I’m on break and keeping it in my list it’s a stock I wanted to short but didn’t have the funds to complete the order and right now they are down $14 damn that would have been a good $1,300

Dude E*TRADE is nowhere near for experts :lol: it’s he same thing as robinhood except with more money behind the company so you don’t have to worry about stuff like aurora being delisted.

These weed stocks are great for selling volatility with spreads. I would not be buying any options outright with them with these juiced premiums.

Robinhood needs to go private aling with postmates. Instant buy.

Bravo robinhood. Platform is excellent.

With that said. Nbev killing it.
And managed to get in on tlry at the dip at 205.. Didnt quiet catch bottom but still a dip

Robinhood needs to go private aling with postmates. Instant buy.

Bravo robinhood. Platform is excellent.

With that said. Nbev killing it.
And managed to get in on tlry at the dip at 205.. Didnt quiet catch bottom but still a dip
was able to get Nbev below 4$ per

This is so entertaining to watch.

Still not better than the DRYS mega short squeeze in 2016 though, $3 to $100 in 2 trading sessions.

Still remember when i bought Tilray at $30 something and sold at $80 something. Oh boy that would have been one heck of a ride.

Back
Top Bottom