OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Congrats, where abouts?

Will be back in Palo Alto this upcoming week.

In the Bayview/Portola neighborhood. Not exactly the best neighborhood but it’s where I grew up and parents are still nearby so it’s home.

Thanks man, scariest and most exciting thing ever. Roller coaster of emotions man

Euphoria yet ? Probably too early.

D42yDm7XsAAAnZW.jpg:large

Tesla at a 52 week low

Tesla is horrible to trade I don’t see how they do it
I just don’t :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The conference they had earlier this week before their ER report people was certain that their announcement of their robo taxis were going to make the stock spike up but it’s hasnt closed in the green since the conference

Tesla is horrible to trade I don’t see how they do it
I just don’t :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The conference they had earlier this week before their ER report people was certain that their announcement of their robo taxis were going to make the stock spike up but it’s hasnt closed in the green since the conference

I can see why some folks may stick with it for the long run.

My top five holdings:
GOOGL, AAPL, AMZN, NKE, ISRG

Others:
CGNX, WDAY, CMI, CVX, MPC, COST, TGODF, CGC, ILMN, ECOR, GOLD, GLD.

Thinking about selling Cummins and Marathon (even though dividends are strong and PE's are ~13) to consolidate into the others. Want to add more Workday, Nike, Cognex and Amazon. Electrocore is a straight gamble, same as Green Organic Dutchman.

What are some of y’alls largest holdings in?

Last edited:
My top five holdings:
GOOGL, AAPL, AMZN, NKE, ISRG

Others:
CGNX, WDAY, CMI, CVX, MPC, COST, TGODF, CGC, ILMN, ECOR, GOLD, GLD.

Thinking about selling Cummins and Marathon (even though dividends are strong and PE's are ~13) to consolidate into the others. Want to add more Workday, Nike, Cognex and Amazon. Electrocore is a straight gamble, same as Green Organic Dutchman.

What are some of y’alls largest holdings in?

TNDM,CDNA,GWPH,CGC,CRON,NEPT,TVIX,EGO..amongst others

GOOGL down almost 10% in a single day, ad revenue growth declining; today AAPL reports, hoping for a big miss to trigger a sell off and some nice buying opportunities

Sold my Costco, Marathon, Illumina yesterday to raise cash in hopes of some buying opportunities. Don’t need more Google otherwise I’d be copping today.

Tried to cop more Cognex today but it didn’t fill. Will look to grab more it we go sub $46ish.

Back
Top Bottom