OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What's the thought on Target?

Was just there today and they redid the whole store, had a CVS pharmacy inside. Has grocery, furniture, clothing, housewares, everything. Seems like they're trying to be the one stop shop for young adults.

Target has been hurt for those exact reasons. Investors haven’t really been fans of them reinvesting in the business and their reinvestment has prevented them from having a blowout quarter.

Having said all that, it’s so low right now that I can’t see it going much lower.

Target been remodeled don’t fall for that. Heard they pay decent trying to keep up with amazon but employees are unhappy due to low hours.

Target is cool but shopping there is expensive

5 below is the spot for young adults

Costco is a good long term play. They’re expanding internationally. Short term you might take some hits if the international business doesn’t do well out the gate though.

Costco is a good long term play. They’re expanding internationally. Short term you might take some hits if the international business doesn’t do well out the gate though.

And they’re constantly taking costs out of their supply chain. I just sold my shares but I locked in well over 100% return.

better off putting it in amazon
are they still going to enter the prescription drug business?

Finally seeing downside acceleration, AAPL about to lose everything it gained since reporting earnings :lol::D:nthat:

Well I had some CVNA and DIS calls for the 17th and 10th. Hopefully earnings tomorrow can help out

Just had dinner with my hedge fund buddy - he has some very interesting reads going forward, a lot of biotech. Grabbed a ton of APPL when it was in the 140s

Back
Top Bottom