OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Y would ppl think it would drop? All the hints showed them staying put or possible cut
Same thing I said
Some traders are stuck on these old concepts
Of outdated economic data reports that doesn’t mean much now
Like job reports
I don’t think most new investors of traders
Are moved about low job reports
You are literally in a market where people use money to make more money for them (which isn’t new) but what is new is that there are more people young people that makes money for themselves
And the influence of that for young people are everywhere
You think the average young adult wants to pass out sandwiches at Chick-fil-A when it’s someone on their social media circle that making money doing thing that they love

sheesh
D9eb94PVUAcy_Kk.jpg

Looks like we will hit all time highs today, futures action overnight was crazy, just constant buying, no pullbacks whatsoever.

Greatest economy in the world because of our printers.

It's insanity. Wouldn't be surprised if there is another secret round of QE going on. If we do believe the data then there is still no real inflation, which is amazing. When it does finally show up though...

GS looks decent here with rates being cut and a dividend raise to $1.25.

QRVO
LITE
Broadcom
FDX
Are all poised to gain from a huawei ban being lifted according to barrons

I got three calls that I held over the weekend if the last 10 minutes of Fridays action is any indication of what’s in store for tomorrow my calls will definitely make money and definitely will be sold to be all cash for Tuesday

Call me pessimistic but hard to see the market running like this all summer

Still not much euphoria, market has not really gone anywhere in the past year when you look at it, most gains made this year were just making up for the losses suffered in December. Most of the FANG stocks are still well off their highs. Lots of money is still hiding in bonds and gold. It doesn’t feel like a top to me.

I think in the near future we will continue to spike up very hard on rate cuts/positive trade news, and once we see euphoria come back and everyone blindly going long thinking we can’t go down with the Fed supporting us, we will start to drop. Any number of economic indicators will continue to worsen (unemployment, gdp, inflation, earnings growth) and investors will realize the market can still go down even with the Fed cutting. That’s when the panic will start.

Still not much euphoria, market has not really gone anywhere in the past year when you look at it, most gains made this year were just making up for the losses suffered in December. Most of the FANG stocks are still well off their highs. Lots of money is still hiding in bonds and gold. It doesn’t feel like a top to me.

I think in the near future we will continue to spike up very hard on rate cuts/positive trade news, and once we see euphoria come back and everyone blindly going long thinking we can’t go down with the Fed supporting us, we will start to drop. Any number of economic indicators will continue to worsen (unemployment, gdp, inflation, earnings growth) and investors will realize the market can still go down even with the Fed cutting. That’s when the panic will start.

Yep
Apple was at 235 in October then
December happened and wiped all that out haven’t been back since ( it’s been close but not there yet )

Tesla smashed delivery expectations. Stock is rallying. Hope it kicks off a new run between hitting delivery goals, China issues subsiding, and better than expected (though not believable) US economic data. Here for $300 again :pimp: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom