OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

We pumped hard today, I added more shorts. I am aware a blow-off top is possible going into elections but I can't help but lean towards being severely bearish about this market.

Next week lots of earnings, notably GOOG & AAPL also FED FOMC meeting. We shall see.

We pumped hard today, I added more shorts. I am aware a blow-off top is possible going into elections but I can't help but lean towards being severely bearish about this market.

Next week lots of earnings, notably GOOG & AAPL also FED FOMC meeting. We shall see.

I'm always wary of fighting the FED...they still have 1 or 2 bullets left...Imagine a surprise 0.50 cut in the near term

I'm always wary of fighting the FED...they still have 1 or 2 bullets left...Imagine a surprise 0.50 cut in the near term

Yes, I just have that inner contrarian spirit screaming at me :lol: , but I have stop losses and I am hedged with longs, metals, cash and crypto.

BYND
Is getting slaughtered after their ER
And the share lockup ends this week that **** is going back down and under

it was $210 the last time I traded it in July now it’s $83

BYND
Is getting slaughtered after their ER
And the share lockup ends this week that **** is going back down and under

it was $210 the last time I traded it in July now it’s $83
I called this In the summer. seen this play out too many times. It’ll never reach the highs again. $30 by January. wish I had the time and disposable income to take advantage.

Why wouldn’t they? Do you know how many multimillionaires this company made who are dying to cash out? This is the stereotypical overhyped iPod run up. Just look at past examples primarily GPRO and FEYE.
Learn from this guys. DDD SSYS TLRY GPRO FEYE BYND textbook run ups and dumps at lockup.

None of you actually like beyond meat for the long haul?

Also Mcdonalds taking a hit today too

There’s no barrier to entry. Their only hope is to become a household name like Netflix and Apple and branding keeping them afloat.

Sold all of my CGNX position about $53. Hoping to dive back in under $45 in the next few months. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom