OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

BREAKING: Increased US military activity in the Green Zone of Baghdad

Trump is relieved Monday is a bank holiday.

*GT is CCP owned & controlled

Last edited:
JAPAN Q4 GDP -6.3% EST -3.8% Y/Y - BLOOMBERG
*pre virus numbers too

**Had to take a triple take on those stats!

Bernake, Yellen, Powell take note...yes, you can have a recession within a recession within an overall 30 yr economic downturn by implementing Keynesian econ & MMT :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Bernake, Yellen, Powell take note...yes, you can have a recession within a recession within an overall 30 yr economic downturn by implementing Keynesian econ & MMT :lol: :smh:

You know they are just doing what they’re told. For them to be that dense in their position would be something else :lol:.

Hey, what's the best way to go about getting in o index funds? Going straight through the company or can I invest in them through my TD Ameritrade account. Trying to get into the vanguard index fund, but not sure which is platform I should go through.

Hey, what's the best way to go about getting in o index funds? Going straight through the company or can I invest in them through my TD Ameritrade account. Trying to get into the vanguard index fund, but not sure which is platform I should go through.

Yes, You can buy Vanguard Index Funds on TD Ameritrade.

Is it any difference between getting on TD and the actually Vanguard site?

iPhone supply shortages will temporarily affect revenues worldwide - Apple

APPLE SAYS DOES NOT EXPECT TO MEET REV GUIDANCE FOR MARCH QTR

The worldwide iPhone® supply will be temporarily constrained - Apple

iPhone supply shortages will temporarily affect revenues worldwide - Apple

Demand for our products within China has been affected. All of our stores in China and many of our partner stores have been closed - Apple

You might wanna wait for a pullback in the near term.....

Tsla up 5% premarket. How long until a correction?

giphy.gif

Correcting as it goes. At what price will ppl be convinced that this co is legit? Floor has been set around 750 per their offering last week. Do ur dd always!

Correcting as it goes. At what price will ppl be convinced that this co is legit? Floor has been set around 750 per their offering last week. Do ur dd always!

I wouldn’t be a buyer at $150. I was on the train years ago and sold around $330 a couple years ago and never looked back. They simply do not have a track record of meeting projections and they burn too much cash. What’s happening right now doesn’t add up for me.

Been convinced. I like them long term. I’m just a former broke boi with money to invest now

Last edited:
So legit they offered $2 billion in stock basically at their parabolic all time high after Elon said they wouldn’t need to raise capital. Easy pass on them.

Back
Top Bottom