OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SPY out here getting suplexed if I don’t see any call set ups I might buy some cheap ones to swing

The rally after the dump goes hand in hand
I’ve seen SPY dump and recover all losses the following day as if it didn’t happen

As of 6 a.m. ET, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures were down 850 points, indicating a drop of 843 points at the open. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down by 2.8% and 3.3%, respectively.

Every single epidemic/pandemic (check chart in thread gallery) was a buying opportunity after market knee jerk reaction. If this drop holds, it will signify the 1st major drop from COVID-19. No way, Trump, FED, IMF, World Bank, Central Banks triggers recession now.

Can trump/fed pump and print the market out of the collapse in chinese economic data which will no doubt ripple through US earnings for the next few quarters ? We shall soon find out.

Robinhood is so damn slow you can miss opportunities to make a good flip
Was trying a new strategy to trade (apart of the small account challenge )
To make my watchlist different daily

had a call on RUTH that I bought for $5 and sold for$30 a 500% flip but the app is so damn slow I could only get one contract in instead of 20 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

looking at futures it might be a big rally for tomorrow

I’m about to start trading on ameritrade and tastyworks again and just trade on all three

I think SPCE is going to go on sale after earnings

Was over 50% cash in my spec account, so bought some SPY and IWM at these low levels. If we seem more downside, will put in the rest.

Nikkei opens down 4.5%

Nikkei to open down 1K at the open

[RTRS] 24 Feb - JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE FALLS TO LOWEST LEVEL SINCE LATE OCTOBER

Feel like today is kind of tip of iceberg in response to virus. Surprised it took this long tbh.

Looking like another fed cut by April?

All this **** feels so inorganic, I hate it.

Feel like today is kind of tip of iceberg in response to virus. Surprised it took this long tbh.

Looking like another fed cut by April?

All this **** feels so inorganic, I hate it.

FED said they might curtail REPO operations in April and telegraphed no rate cuts this year...but will be "data dependant and accommodative."

*Looking like Market Pamp thanks to Larry & Donny

Minute you listen to the media and let them cause you to be emotional, you lost the trade. Have a plan based on logic.
Sorry if my post confusing.

I wasn't listening to the media. I just dont like when executions are followed by certain news not to long after. Let me move in peace without the crowd that is all

If you’re a buyer and the crowd is selling, that’s the best time to buy long as you have a defined risk and a plan.

158264593378730.jpg

That monthly candle... WOW :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Bulls have a few days left to save this

I’m glad my swing trade with LK calls worked out sod at open don’t have a day trade on RH and waiting on my funds to add funds to other account still see some bullish plays for some quick in and outs (which is how I like it I don’t care if it’s a 10% gain I want out as fast as possible because as you can see **** can get real in no time
M

damn this is hard to watch even from the sideline

Cheaper AMD shares to buy next Monday don’t mind if I do 😂😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom