OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

(Bloomberg) -- Steve Cohen’s quantitative trading group lost about 22% this month, according to people with knowledge of its performance, as the accelerating coronavirus spread sent stocks tumbling.

Grabbed some UBER and PLAY puts. Really debating on loading up some SPY puts tomorrow if there is a bs rally at closing again

These little pumps and rallies are mostly shorts covering.
Supposedly tomorrow has potential to absolutely rip upwards. Something about quad witching day. I havent read into it too much but I wont be surprised if we get a big pump with short covering and options expirations.

Will look to buy more puts if we really upwards tmrw. Maybe in airlines.

Supposedly tomorrow has potential to absolutely rip upwards. Something about quad witching day. I havent read into it too much but I wont be surprised if we get a big pump with short covering and options expirations.

Will look to buy more puts if we really upwards tmrw. Maybe in airlines.

Quad witching usually gets a end of the day sale off but since people are mostly short it may do the opposite

Excellent interview with Dan Niles on CNBC this morning, will post the link when it comes out.

Feel bad for all the unsophisticated investors getting sucked into these sucker rallies when the worst is yet to come.

Remember, if you are down 50% you need a 100% gain just to break even.

Adding a little more Pinterest. Looks like a short term reversal. Adding a very little to my madcap mutual fund. Added a little to the large cap yesterday. Chart wise we're getting there with a lot of these stocks, but I just don't feel comfortable getting fully behind any of these moves. The fundamentals are toasted. We have 2.25 million jobs lost this week. We have to go back lower right? **** this Fed pump is gonna throw us for a wrench.

Tank might start now... NYC just locked down 100% of all non-essential personnel. Cali locking down. Atlanta locked down.

CNBC just had the dude on there from Sharktank and his outlook was pretty grim. They also mentioned that JPMChase said -12% next quarter, while Goldman Sachs estimated -24%

Looking to go ham on KO. Buy a crap ton and then when it goes up again I can make easy money. Plus the Divs

I have an emergency situation to deal with today so I can’t actively trade but I am holding large NQ short position and will hold over the weekend. If we get any pop at the close I am willing today put my whole life savings short NQ.

This trade is money in the bank. This past month has been my most profitable ever and i’ve been trading for 15+ years. Literally multiplied my account many times over. Definitely giving a lot back to charity this year.

I have an emergency situation to deal with today so I can’t actively trade but I am holding large NQ short position and will hold over the weekend. If we get any pop at the close I am willing today put my whole life savings short NQ.

This trade is money in the bank. This past month has been my most profitable ever and i’ve been trading for 15+ years. Literally multiplied my account many times over. Definitely giving a lot back to charity this year.
Hope the situation works out for the best, stay safe man.

On CNBC, these financial advisors are like "great time to buy, valuations have never been better".

It's hilarious.

I saw that too - guy seems out of touch with reality. "I think the market knows we have a hold on things and now we're coming around the corner". Like... wtf? Literally right after the dude from sharktank said he thinks things are gonna be bad, for a while.

Back
Top Bottom