OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Recession and unemployment should help both out. Nice idea. I wouldn’t be mad if target got decimated during all of this. Don’t like owning retail but love that company.

Man it’s not even sweet being a Investor’s
One of the custodians at my job (outside the company)

said he lost half of his investments he had for some years for retirement
But luckily for him he works for himself and has cash stashed away

it makes me want to just trade and stack only
Been rough investing out here 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Man it’s not even sweet being a Investor’s
One of the custodians at my job (outside the company)

said he lost half of his investments he had for some years for retirement
But luckily for him he works for himself and has cash stashed away

it makes me want to just trade and stack only
Been rough investing out here 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Half ??? sheeesh.... I thought I was premature when I went cash on half my holdings last summer after that interest raise talk.

Half ??? sheeesh.... I thought I was premature when I went cash on half my holdings last summer after that interest raise talk.

Man dude is going to be cool
His money as long as choo choo smoke
(Some **** he says 😂😂😂😂😂)
Ol school does it all own his own custodian company and sports gamble
Said the 49ers was going to the bowl like week 3
And I’m sure he got paid off that bet
I’m just putting it into perspective because some of our elders aren’t that lucky in this situation 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Got a few set now for Roku at 48, DIS at 65, SBUX at 42 and 37, UBER at 10, Either none hit or they all hit and I max out my margin on accident lol I do think we have one more wave of selling happening. We have another big down week, Idk how people DONT step in and buy.
Frustrating man. Hang in there though.

IF DIS and SBUX get that low how is that not a strong BUY?

20609F28-3B98-4E16-BB95-6765D7878D40.jpeg

Hit $9.80 in AH. Gonna add this to my watch list for Monday.

someone mentioned earlier.....gym stocks are a safe bet.....i'm hearing most have or will lay off staff.....that expense and laundry are their biggest expenses outside of rent.....likely they will receive some credit on rent......they will get back to their 2020 highs quickly......other companies may take 10 years if this is not truly the bottom :frown:

someone mentioned earlier.....gym stocks are a safe bet.....i'm hearing most have or will lay off staff.....that expense and laundry are their biggest expenses outside of rent.....likely they will receive some credit on rent......they will get back to their 2020 highs quickly......other companies may take 10 years if this is not truly the bottom :frown:

That's a good idea. I definitely like Planet Fitness and their business model.

Everything will be a safe bet once we hit bottom and the S&P 500 is at 500.

IF DIS and SBUX get that low how is that not a strong BUY?
I will max out every line of credit I have to buy at those prices.
Agreed completely. The prices seem crazy, but this is a perfect storm developing and those are the major volume profile magnets to the downside that haven’t ever been touched. It’s a long shot but we’re in a dark place economically.

I can’t believe I slept on the hotels. The rebound off their lows was a killer trade.

I saw some fools on WSB who made a white girl portfolio with all the Becky stocks—Etsy, sbux, pins—and they were killing it. Idk something about Pinterest just makes sense to me as a long term play. My wife goes on there as a go to for every event, wedding, showers, decorating, dinner. My sister in law spends hours on there. People pay good money to promote their blogs and websites. Under $10 and I’m attacking. Currently have a $14 average looking to just accumulate for a while.

I am out of the loop with these social media sites and apps that the younger generation is into, so I might be wrong. But I feel as if Pinterest can easily lose business if another site like Twitter or FB/IG makes their own version of Pinterest. I like Etsy more because I feel like they can't be as easily replicated.

You guys who are high on pinterest, you guys also a fan of etsy?
I am. Think it goes much lower though, especially if the economy tanks.

my man Hank, that sucks bruh. Is thatyour personal account or for work? Hang in there pa. What were you holding?

and freaky I feel you on the Pinterest killer, but it hasn’t happened yet. If anything fb probably buys them while they’re undervalued.

$100B in direct equity purchases...Trump himself, Kudlow, and others in his admin have hinted at this since last week

soon come

Back
Top Bottom