OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Last week GS downgrades LVGO and it made new highs that day, today the same happens with FSLY and Citi. Ignore the noise, follow price. Keep perspective.

1594305452172.png

scumbags man :lol: im trying to refinance but chase keeps dodging me
damn and i thought i jumped in late on FSLY and LVGO at 70 now dont even know when to add more
amazing run man. congrats. ive been terrible at trying to add to fly by being greedy and wanting the lowest potential price. I added a il LVGO around 80 but haven't since gonna let it play out before adding more.
PTON. Not too late to jump in, with a fresh round of state closures coming up, right? Never bet against Becky?
becky's have been so lucrative dude. pins, etsy, PTON, fire. I regret not taking PTON seriously.

added a lil to pd and NVTA today. grabbed next weeks 7 call in sqqq for .24 as a cheap hedge. nasdaq rallied right away from my purchase lol.

Housing market showing early signs, give it a few months. Yes, even higher priced homes will be hit....(in certain markets of course)

Seattle market - everything still going OVER asking
My mom's neighbors, down here in PDX, just sold their house for $25K over asking after only a week on the market, and after the house was already listed over market value. It's wild as hell out here.

NY housing market finally seeing some price cuts. Mainly the houses over 800k though. No one is selling their condos/coops yet. Little supply on that side with higher demand than usual, weird.

Denver up 3.8% in value YoY, but just read an article that CoreLogic predicting a 9-10% drop coming eventually as properties are "over valued", and a good amount of local jobs / industry involve oil and gas, drilling, mining, etc. which is looking to slow down

Might buy in Denver - like that Market long term

Not very good from a cash flow perspective when buying rentals here, but appreciation probably still going to continue to rise (besides this CoreLogic 9% drop). Lot of companies moved their HQs here, lot of people enjoy the weather, outdoor activities, etc. And its still cheaper than most of the West coast.

Raising a little cash after hours just to decrease some of my market risk. It’s been too easy and I need to be a little defensive. Trimmed half of my DDOG, 1/9 of my pins, 1/5 of my remaining fsly and 2 shares of my roku. Didn’t raise any crazy levels of capital, but locked in a few bucks and decrease my margin immensely. Also added two shares to se.

Not very good from a cash flow perspective when buying rentals here, but appreciation probably still going to continue to rise (besides this CoreLogic 9% drop). Lot of companies moved their HQs here, lot of people enjoy the weather, outdoor activities, etc. And its still cheaper than most of the West coast.

Passive income - I’ll take that appreciation after this drop

Back
Top Bottom