OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wow, I bought 1'000 shares of RAD on a rec from my pops about a week ago. Def paid off. Going to hold off on selling, if Walgreens buys them, I could end up with quite a profit for a few days "work"

You still holding? price jumped when the rumors hit and dropped a little after the offer was announce.

Last edited:
You still holding? price jumped when the rumors hit and dropped a little after the offer was announce.
Thankfully no, I let it go around 8.30 - lost a bit but glad I sold when I did.
Use this as a lesson to always sell into a big move. Doesn't have to be the whole lot but take some off and raise your stop to protect profits.

Last edited:
@JohnnyRedStorm Put in your application, man
laugh.gif

TSLA up 10% AH despite larger than expected loss after reporting higher deliveries. Ready to get rid of my shares if it tops 260 again.

Have a hard time believing they're going to be selling a lot of the Model X

Last edited:
Except Amazon's doubled in the past year whereas Tesla's been stagnant

Last edited:
id stay long on AAPL....

project titan and a few other "innovations" will be rolled out.  if I say anymore I guess that will classify as insider trading

Was already planning on keeping my AAPL shares for a good time longer, but if I was so inclined to believe an internet SN I'd probably add to the position.

I'll sit tight and wait.

I'm sitting right now. Looking at a few more DIS and HAS positions before the holiday season really gets going but it might be too late for a decent position. Still kicking myself about NKE, I keep thinking that it's going to drop but then it goes higher :lol:

Back
Top Bottom