OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Nike really is unstoppable :smh:

Word to all the 30+ year olds on my news feed STILL buying garbage retro+'s every weekend.

As long as Jordan's are still selling, I'm holding NKE.

Don't remind me :smh: I'm still pissed I didn't get in when it was at $90> Kept thinking it would slide along w/ the rest of the market but that **** just kept eatin :lol: Still trying to find a good entry point.

Building a long position in TWTR.

Their advertising is becoming really effective. I find myself clicking on their promoted Tweets frequently.

They're relevant to my current interest because their based on my tweet history and the medium is perfect for fast twitch, low risk decisions. Constant scrolling and click on micro-posts, great environment for advertisers.

I can see the share price doubling within a year, once revenue starts to gain traction.

Can anybody give me advice into getting in on the stock market game? I just downloaded the Robinhood app, seems fairly easy the way it's laid out. Anymore help would be much appreciated.

Read and learn. Investopedia is a great site to learn some things on the fly. If you come into this w/ the mindset of make a killing early on and quick, this isn't for you. You have to have patience and not be swayed by emotions a lot. Buy low, sell high.

But again, read, learn, research, can't stress that enough.

Read and learn. Investopedia is a great site to learn some things on the fly. If you come into this w/ the mindset of make a killing early on and quick, this isn't for you. You have to have patience and not be swayed by emotions a lot. Buy low, sell high.

But again, read, learn, research, can't stress that enough.
100% this

Last edited:
Crude continuing to fall. Kinda amazing.

Someone bought out GMCR for a +70% premium. Was trading at $51, buyout at $92......wot?

what would be a better play for next year a crude oil ETF or investing in manufacturer like Marathon or BP?

assuming oil pricing wont be in the mid 30's next year.

December means tax loss selling on Wall Street. Great time to start/lower a position in many of the big caps - NKE, GILD, UA, CELG, DIS, AAPL, SPY.

You guys like anything else before the end of the year?

Back
Top Bottom