OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Maybe that guy who put a PT at $435 for gme wasn't wrong.

Almost every stock I bought last year I bought at it's peak. My luck it would crash the second I invest.

BBBY to the Moon now too.

my brothers kept yapping on GME. They invest more that I do. They got in at 15. I was in at ~30 not too long ago just to test the waters. Glad I got in at some point. Taste a little of the pie.

I will leave the all in nonsense to the reddit folks.

A few months ago i spent a few hours learning how to trade options, starting from scratch... i paper traded on TOS, got smoked and tapped out
Now I've forgotten a lot of it, but trying to re-learn it to look into a gme 2022 put

Damn it I missed the entire reversal on SPY
Had some puts on ATVI that turned out pretty good but spy puts that expire today with that price movement would have been better :rofl: :rofl: :pimp::pimp:

Bruh :sick::sick::sick:

DCA9F8CD-E9CC-40B7-BF5D-16E13C44C377.png

Is reddit the one pumping BB too?
I think they're also on BBBY. This sort of coordinated mass pumping and dumping feels illegal. I wonder if any regulator rules change when this whole episode is over.

I love the halts. Third or fourth time already.

Another halt. Many can't even sell for their gains. Been there. Done that.

Fubo, bb, BBY, and gme all dropped at the same time. Some big sell offs happening already

And another halt. Down to $90. Millions bought at $88-$159. Redditors got their gains. Onto the next one. Leaving so many in the red.

This is the guy from Reddit who’s been holding since September 2019
i gotta watch some of his vids later
I thought he was just some psycho but seems like he knows what he’s doing

Back
Top Bottom