OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Bros, Cramer is dying on this hill on CNBC right now :lol: ****ting on everyone else for being wrong and shooting down everyone saying "mArKeT mAnIpUlAtIoN" :rofl:

BNGO been on a heater recently. Been on top orders on Fidelity for last week. The twitter bulls are calling for arkg to get in

BNGO been on a heater recently. Been on top orders on Fidelity for last week. The twitter bulls are calling for arkg to get in
I thought this was a random pump at first, but this looks interesting.

Grabbed 50 shares of MMEDF as a long term lotto. Wanted a "gamble" on an innovative idea that could change the world. Considering the money lost at this point and will ignore it.

Sitting here still very long but did take off DKNG to raise more cash. Grabbed a put spread in QQQ for Feb 19 295-290 for .40 as a hedge.

Be patient. don't get swept in FOMO. If you want to TRADE these turds, do it, but have a HARD STOP and TAKE PROFITS. They will all go back to dying. Otherwise, own the best companies growing the most.

was gonna inc my tdoc position today but thats not happening anymore.

ill wait for a pullback, these healthcare/genomic stocks are volatile.

was gonna inc my tdoc position today but thats not happening anymore.

ill wait for a pullback, these healthcare/genomic stocks are volatile.
Yeah I’m salty about TDOC. I wanted to go overweight but can’t now. So be it. Gdrx TDOC and nvta are treating me right

I'm doing some hard core DD and going to an industry event :lol: The Festival of Genomics and BioData start tomorrow
Bruh bless us with your findings

Investor Presentation for Chamath's SaaS play that is 70% hardware and looks pretty ****ty tbh
Gonna read it now though so who knows. but this is what I've been saying about SPACs, we're running out of high quality names and you're gonna get a lot of trash soon.

2645DB67-FBFF-4BFA-8975-207DE87B4E68.png
Saw this on stocktwist 😬😬😬

Back
Top Bottom