OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Wsb gains page should be crazy. That dude that held and lost a potential $4 million is up now. But he said he’s holding til $1,000 lol. Fundamentals are out. At this point it’s gambling.
Options are at quite the premium. They had been up 300% alone. Wondering what they’ll be by tomorrow. The manipulation isn’t affecting share holders gains as much is it options traders. This is one for the record books.
And they’re back to shorting it now more than ever. Pits are even up for 22-23 lol.

two days in a row for GME that their options all finish in ITM. They may need some $400 1/29 calls

WSB loss page I hope isn’t so bad today unless these guys sold their positions for 50% losses. Thousands jump in for a quick gain and when it doesn’t happen, it’s a day trade. I want to say you need to be patient. This here requires a level of stupidity

The squeeze. It's happening after hours and I cant cash out :lol: FML. Bet we open at 125 tomorrow.

I dont even have a number to give right now. I'm transferring to webull in the morning :lol: this order book is insane. This is literally gambling at this point.

Congratulations to whoever sold 10k shares.

Nah fam. You gotta diamond hand till $420.

I don't think the squeeze has been fully squoze yet. 😂
The short sell % is still around 140%, same as Friday. These short sellers are double downing. This really could reach $500 by Friday, or you know $60 by tomorrow. Glad I don’t have any stake. My stocks were up 2% as a whole and I’m sitting here trying to be happy about it lol.

Here’s something to think about. Someone super long on GME with say a buy price of $4.50 last year and just 500 shares, costing $2250. Today that’s now worth $120,000. That’s a 5200% increase and they still hold? I’ve been known to jump out with 200% gains.

Fubo, bbby, and amc finally popping AH. These guys are onto something with these pumps. You just have to time it right.

The short sell % is still around 140%, same as Friday. These short sellers are double downing. This really could reach $500 by Friday, or you know $60 by tomorrow. Glad I don’t have any stake. My stocks were up 2% as a whole and I’m sitting here trying to be happy about it lol.
I updated my limit sell order to $694.20 per share. Thank you for your insight with the % shorted :pimp:

GME, whew... For y'all with skin in the game, godspeed. I'm here for the show.
Michael Jackson Watching A Movie And Eating Popcorn GIF - MovieTime Movie Theater GIFs

In other news, just got an email that ARK just put out their Big Ideas 2021 PDF report...

in GME w 6 @ $88 , out 2 @ $235 letting 4 run :lol:
Paid for my neon 95's off stockx and then some :nthat:
I dk how yall do this 9-5 **** :rofl:

^LMAOO I grabbed 25 of AMC this morning too at $4.65 for the **** of it

**** feels like the great altcoin run of 17/18

Not a coincidence, WSJ posts a Reddit yolo list including BB, bbby, and amc. They all shot up after hours. Random joes are now the experts to look to. Interesting times

This is unreal.....has to come down tomorrow

These buyers are pulling money from other investments....what are some you think?

Sitting on the sidelines seeing GME do crazy numbers. Meanwhile, my “smart / safe” buys (lot of companies mentioned here recently like SHOP) ended up all red yesterday and today. Haha. It’s a bit annoying, and FOMO is real, but slow and steady usually wins the race. In it for the long haul.

Good for anyone making money on GME though, I’m happy for them even if it’s probably luck / gambling.

Back
Top Bottom