OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

when do yall think this gme thing will end?

Twitter is saying amc is next

these millennials are not playing lol

Sitting on the sidelines seeing GME do crazy numbers. Meanwhile, my “smart / safe” buys (lot of companies mentioned here recently like SHOP) ended up all red yesterday and today. Haha. It’s a bit annoying, and FOMO is real, but slow and steady usually wins the race. In it for the long haul.

Good for anyone making money on GME though, I’m happy for them even if it’s probably luck / gambling.
I hope this doesn’t spoil new gamblers, I mean investors into thinking this is easy or the norm. I hope they take this life changing money and invest in real estate or something else. I fear many have that gamblers mindset. We shall see. I got burned on volatile day trading last year. So I’m just taking this all in as a spectator

when do yall think this gme thing will end?

My uneducated guess is when one of the bigger bag holders, like Chamath, sells off and starts a downward trend. Stop losses will probably start getting hit driving it further down. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if they pump it to $1,000 before that happens :lol:.

The funny thing is that all the people "gambling" these stocks that hit it big and do cash out are gonna go out blow the money on new cars and maybe a big house then not have another play like this. Have it all repoed and be in bankruptcy within the year hoping they can do it again but sooner or later realize they hit the lottery and then screwed themselves by being greedy.

Im more of a boglehead investor but decided to join the fun and bought $1k of GME yesterday at $77.
What’s your strategy now? Stop loss near $100? Out at $250. Ride or die to $10,000?

this was posted yesterday on stoxktwits
917934B7-71CF-4D3E-8293-6938142EA356.png

Short sell %. Reddit is supposedly targeting some of these.

The funny thing is that all the people "gambling" these stocks that hit it big and do cash out are gonna go out blow the money on new cars and maybe a big house then not have another play like this. Have it all repoed and be in bankruptcy within the year hoping they can do it again but sooner or later realize they hit the lottery and then screwed themselves by being greedy.

Damb tell us how you really feel :rofl:

Damb tell us how you really feel :rofl:
He’s not exactly wrong though. Although it always comes across as jealousy.
Anyone else see the candle stick drop to $123 on RH for gme 10 minutes prior to extended market close?

that First domino to drop to take gains will create something I simply don’t want to miss.
How are puts going up at the same time as calls?

He’s not exactly wrong though. Although it always comes across as jealousy.
Anyone else see the candle stick drop to $123 on RH for gme 10 minutes prior to extended market close?

that First domino to drop to take gains will create something I simply don’t want to miss.
How are puts going up at the same time as calls?
Volatility baby! My $10 1/21/2022 put was up today at market close :lol: All time high = higher put contract price?

Back
Top Bottom