OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added FB and more AAPL into earnings. Long holds for me so I don't mind at all if this is more than a one day/morning correction.

Outside of the ****ary going on with WSB stocks, I cant see this being more than a day. They will get cleaned up soon.

That gme candlestick premarket ranging from 198 to 385 is glorious. Just remember , it can work both ways. If something can go up 200 pts in a day AH , it can surely go down AH.

ahat ahat I swear this was going to $420 pre market but hit $385.
And just like that. Gme halts at $249.72

Boomers ain’t used to this type of volatility and runs

These new traders probably learned how to trade during the 2017 crypto run so this ain’t nothing

Wow we got ksteezy ksteezy posting on here now. That’s when you know **** bad :rofl:
top is in on the ksteezy barometer :lol:

Added some TDOC. Used about 5% of my cash from yesterday, staying put with the rest since im going to wait and see if this continues, im still very long my best stocks and im chilling. hopefully ftch comes down to 45 I would like to get back in but im in no rush there. Added more CURI and HAACU. Full size on those now.

MSFT put I got was $183 it would have been worth $50 if I would have stayed

its the day trading for me

but on the flip side if I kept those $384 puts on SPY it could have been a 600% return at today’s bottom

Back
Top Bottom