OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Grabbing back FTCH here, shoulda coulda woulda at the open, but got greedy and wanted 45. Used half of the cash I raised last night, will hold the rest.

Did my usual add on payday. Looked at my account, down 4% don't care. 401(k) contribution gonna hit as well. I really let myself get wrapped up in the mania and the FOMO this past week, exactly why I don't try and look at my PA daily but this has really made me a heavy watcher.

Doesn't help that I have gotten 10 texts today about this nonsense and it's all the group chat is talking about.

As someone who doesn’t know anything about anything the last 24h have been entertaining
AncientNippyGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Got me playing with fake money on a simulator

I like how media is targeting WSB because they dont understand the background moves by the actual money and markets. Glad I set my limit orders since Vanguard app wont open :smh:

I thought this was a summer hold?! I got out too :lol:. Not trying to get put on the Summer Jam screen like Melvin.
I figured, I could hold and watch the theta decay ruin the position, or I could take advantage of the madness and volatility and get out ahead. I'll take the safe money on soemthing with an expiry date :lol:

A bunch of my coworkers are now mad about the 30-day hold restriction for buys. Crazy to watch even markets focused professionals get wrapped up in the frenzy. We have reached new levels of ridiculousness.

I like how media is targeting WSB because they dont understand the background moves by the actual money and markets. Glad I set my limit orders since Vanguard app wont open :smh:

I need to get off Vanguard. Shxt should solely be used for long plays

Can you imagine not being able to do anything. Even the website is down.

Smh

Why didn’t my premarket AMC order get filled? Tell me I didn’t do something wrong. The bid was 8.23 at the time.

1611756113184.png
Mine didn't either, I had copped at 6.79. So ****ing pissed. So this morning woke up, saw it was at 16+ and put an order in and it went through :angry:

Back
Top Bottom