OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Was there really a shutdown of WSB?

Can’t wait to see the crazy plot of movie they make into these last few weeks..

If you’re a writer, get started come up with some crazy story.....Netflix going to give you a million shares of GME

9E682749-2796-4D81-8FF3-427B6DE318C0.jpeg

I can see the little guys pushing gme when it was in the teens, or NAKD, NOK, and AMC. But the math doesn’t add up. You’re telling me 2-3 million people are pushing enough volume of a $300 stock to push the needle. I’d love to see the bid-ask breakdown and order sheets. Other hedge funds have to be in on this too. Everyone is smelling blood. The little guys may have taken the first bite. The narrative that they’re the difference makers solely still is just the media creating story.
Unless half of their user base was already millionaires and they pumped it that hard, the average Joe buying 5-10 shares is absolutely nothing.

Nokia’s volume today was 1.1 billion. Their average is 105 million/daily.
gme had lower volume than their average.
amc had 1.2 billion volume with a daily average of 200 million. I think the average Joe is off gme and onto something more affordable

I can see the little guys pushing gme when it was in the teens, or NAKD, NOK, and AMC. But the math doesn’t add up. You’re telling me 2-3 million people are pushing enough volume of a $300 stock to push the needle. I’d love to see the bid-ask breakdown and order sheets. Other hedge funds have to be in on this too. Everyone is smelling blood. The little guys may have taken the first bite. The narrative that they’re the difference makers solely still is just the media creating story.
Unless half of their user base was already millionaires and they pumped it that hard, the average Joe buying 5-10 shares is absolutely nothing.

Nokia’s volume today was 1.1 billion. Their average is 105 million/daily.
gme had lower volume than their average.
amc had 1.2 billion volume with a daily average of 200 million. I think the average Joe is off gme and onto something more affordable
giphy.gif

How many times can I rep this post?

Back
Top Bottom