OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Taking an L fair and square is one thing, most people can accept that.

But gloating when the little guy, who already has the deck stacked against him, loses because of blatant cheating? Be better than that.

There are dudes in here today that came in here specifically to laugh at people. I took some profits yesterday so I’m good but I’m not about to take joy in folks in here who lost thousands or tens of thousands.

shoutout to antidope antidope for explaining to me why I should take all my money out of robinhood last year :lol:

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm do you really have a twitter/podcast? Would like to check it out. Hard to find good stuff right now with all this GME craze. Even the non WSB reddit spots are filled with GME AMC.
@satoshialien I run it with my buddy. he does the crypto side, I do stocks.
There are dudes in here today that came in here specifically to laugh at people. I took some profits yesterday so I’m good but I’m not about to take joy in folks in here who lost thousands or tens of thousands.

shoutout to antidope antidope for explaining to me why I should take all my money out of robinhood last year :lol:
I hate that people lost money and I was really adamant about trying to help people prevent that. you needed a process in this trade, there's a reason I never took it. I personally never felt good enough to take this risk after I missed the initial squeeze because I wasn't a believer. when it was over 100 I wanted no part of it because of the risks involved. so many people knew none of the risks and that's what scared and upset me the most here.

Reading material after im done reading the Ark stuff. From TDOC on virtual healthcare

I didn't really focus on this thread much but it was nice to know that when I came in here I saw people pointing the table on the same. RH is garbage and lost their one competitive advantage years ago. Been telling my boys this for years, but NAH "It looks like its easy to use".

Today they are all finally deciding to leave though.

Tomorrow is D-day. Hopeful that the BULLS can continue to run with all the suits attempting to stop it. Can't stop their position on GME. They can only mitigate the loss. Might of hit a roadblock with the other prospects (AMC, NOK, BBY) but don't give up hope yet. Tomorrow will be one of the craziest days in market history im betting. Close today might be fun as well lol

***This is NOT financial advice***

Edit: To clarify, I only invested 5% of my portfolio; the rest is full of mostly blue chip companies. So that’s why I can do the following:

Out of spite, I’m going to hold everything I purchased this morning. It’s down about 35% right now. I don’t care if I have to hold for several years. I refuse to lose a penny on this underhanded, unnatural, market manipulated BS. This is personal now. 😤

Last edited:
what am i supposed to do with my AMC, Nok, BB shares right now bleeding?
gotta do what's best for you, your family and your process.

I hit the bid whenever im uncomfortable and I never look back. ive been wrong many times doing this. so do what's best for you and your plan.

***This is NOT financial advice***

Out of spite, I’m going to hold everything I purchased this morning. It’s down about 35% right now. I don’t care if I have to hold for several years. I refuse to lose a penny on this underhanded, unnatural, market manipulated BS. This is personal now. 😤
I mean that's cool, but like, making money is better and its a raging bull market with stocks 15-30% off their all time highs that are amazing companies.

Hell has frozen over bruh. Ted Cruz and AOC brought together???
Trump jr and AOC had similar thoughts too. Will this have us come together as a nation? Who would’ve thought?

please guys. Be cautious chasing. These cliff dives I did all of last year from April to July. I averaged down and nothing stuck. Two eventually did rise out of ashes but it takes time, sometimes years. You enter for the quick rise up but the new rise up will be the true test.

Back
Top Bottom