OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

The UI on E-Trade is moving slow with any and every click.

I just want to add stuff to my damn Watch List.

Thanks World.

T
Feel terrible for the people that jumped into these hyped reddit stocks at the top.
Tough lessen, but hope it drives some to really learn to trade.
This was me in 2017 with crypto. Lost a lot of money but held strong and added to my positions accordingly.

Always take profit along the way fellas. Always

40C87A04-80A6-40C3-8751-765E733438EC.jpeg
They try to skip that chapter smh

I lost money, therefore I’m gonna lose more money because it’s “personal”

**** it, I’m in there too. I didn’t invest more than what I was willing to lose. To the ****ing moon

I also went conservative and only invested 5% of my portfolio, spread across six YOLO stocks. I’m confident that over time a couple of those will do well enough so I end up making money or at least breaking even, because they’re not terrible companies, just hurt by Covid. I don’t care how long it takes. Sometimes I have trouble holding, but this time it’ll be easy because it’s personal.

The other 95% is full of those amazing companies johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm mentioned I should buy.

Last edited:
I didn't really focus on this thread much but it was nice to know that when I came in here I saw people pointing the table on the same. RH is garbage and lost their one competitive advantage years ago. Been telling my boys this for years, but NAH "It looks like its easy to use".

Today they are all finally deciding to leave though.

my boy learned the hard way today. I been telling him to get out of robinhood since you put me on in last july

Robinhood doesn't care about any lawsuits. They'll deal with that later. Deadline for GME shorts was tomorrow. Hedge funds been buying back cheap all morning.

They'll drag it out and probably won't go to prison. People have short term memories. Just a few weeks ago people were calling for Trump to be impeached. And now those same senators got "cold feet" because they want to "unite the nation"

They always win.

Feel terrible for the people that jumped into these hyped reddit stocks at the top.
Tough lessen, but hope it drives some to really learn to trade.

people will always jump on whatever they can to make quick money
as much as i would love for more people to learn and smartly invest, most prob won't be doing any of that once this is all said and done

This isn't new. Most won't learn. They'll give up and will go around telling people for the rest of their lives that investing is a scam.
Yeap that exactly what’s going to happen
It’s events that turn people away from this ****
It’s tons of people that got washed during the Covid sale off that still feel like the market is a big scam

This market doesn’t need a MLM like set up like forex to drive people away

T

This was me in 2017 with crypto. Lost a lot of money but held strong and added to my positions accordingly.

Always take profit along the way fellas. Always

ALWAYS take profits. Some of these people on Twitter showing 2-300% gains and didn't scale out of their original investment. Insane, but we all went through it.

How do I transfer what I have in Robinhood, over to something else, like WeBull? Do you Pay a fee to transfer it?

yes, there's a fee. just go to transfers in webull(or whatever broker) to initiate the account transfer. you only need your robinhood account number.

Back
Top Bottom