OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20210128-135057_Chrome.jpg

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

My job just banned all GME trades for employees. Really glad I sat this one out I would have been totally screwed like when Bitcoin got banned (didn't do that one either).

sorry but this dont make sense, what kind of job is that

Just to keep this thread back on track, what are people’s thoughts on SPY tomorrow? We haven’t had two red days in a long time and the bounce back today was to be honest, a lot bigger than I expected.

Some of the signs point to another few weeks of green before a bigger (and stronger) correction occurs but with all the noise going around, who really knows.

Just to keep this thread back on track, what are people’s thoughts on SPY tomorrow? We haven’t had two red days in a long time and the bounce back today was to be honest, a lot bigger than I expected.

Some of the signs point to another few weeks of green before a bigger (and stronger) correction occurs but with all the noise going around, who really knows.

BACK ON TRACK!?

THIS IS A ROLLERCOASTER AINT NO STOPING US

I think we may have avoided a catastrophe for now. This was a decent draw down for individual stocks. Indices didn’t pull as much because of the mega tech stocks hanging steady.

I deployed some more cash and I’m down to just like 3% of the cash position I started with. I want to buy more SQ but I’ll wait for an edge to do so and I plan on keeping some cash free and my hedges active for now. Ideally want to see a weak open tomorrow that gets snapped up and we continue making a higher high than the previous day.

Might I remind you that RH has allowed DODGECOIN to be traded on its platform. DODGE was created as a literal JOKE.

You can say whatever you want about people pumping pointless stocks like GME and NOK, but this holier than thou nonsense is complete bull ****.

Back
Top Bottom