OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Yikes. AH is hitting these meme stocks hard. Wondering what the loss section at wsb is looking like now.

This is why I sold off everything but 5 shares as a lotto. JRS NAILED the timeline of the bleed out. Unfortunately I have no idea what's causing the sell off. Not retail. Might be large players taking the profits and letting citadel recoup their position. We'll see what volume looks like tomorrow.

Inovio is the play right now. All the other stocks can't be squeezed anymore.
Screenshot_20210201-152113.jpg

I had ino in April and didn’t hold long enough. It’s been down since it peaked in June. I had at $10 and dumped at $14. Days later it shot up to $31. My timing has been off.

Nio had great delivery news and their stock barely
Moves. I’ve been trying to play the earnings game but I’ve been losing. Great news and I buy calls, and the stock tanks. I can’t make sense of it. Ups earnings tomorrow. Same with Pfizer. Both should break expectations. But who knows which way their stock goes.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Just another typical NTer full of BS. 5.8m? So why even worry about it? This is for the small guys that want to double\triple there funds in 2 weeks. INOVIO will hit their high and pass it by a long shot. Big difference compared to AMC, GME, NOK.... Those companies have nothing in the pipeline. They are actually back at the drawing board.

アミーゴ アミーゴ Just another typical NTer full of BS. 5.8m? So why even worry about it? This is for the small guys that want to double\triple there funds in 2 weeks. INOVIO will hit their high and pass it by a long shot. Big difference compared to AMC, GME, NOK.... Those companies have nothing in the pipeline. They are actually back at the drawing board.

Hmm? I’ve posted all my plays, please don’t be upset my friend - happy to host you for drinks as I’ve said lol

What should I like about Invivo? This is a serious conversation, I haven’t followed them.

INO PIPELINE IN SHORT FOR NEWBIES - INO is the ONLY company to EVER produce a successful DNA latest tech coronavirus vaccine. INO-4700 for MERS which gained EUA in 2017 in South Korea. They are years ahead in what is required to formulate a vaccine to combat COVID.

• INO-4800 is the SAFEST COVID vaccine with not even a single recorded instance of even moderate side effects, let alone the abundance of SEVERE side effects.

• INO-4800 can be stored at room temp FOR A YEAR. MAJOR issues occurring with the extreme cold temp requirements for Pfizer and Moderna.

• INO is the ONLY ONE to prove LONG TERM PROTECTION. This is done via CD8+ T cells. INO proved over 17 weeks of protection (and counting) in their primate study. NONE of the other prominent COVID players produce CD8+ T cells at a measurable enough level to make any impact. Their antibody protection wanes within a few months. The long term protection elicited by INO-4800 is consistent with their other coronavirus vaccine which has proven protection for over 38 weeks now.

• MUTATIONS—INO specifically engineered their vaccine to be very broad in order to combat the mutations and effectively be a UNIVERSAL COVID VACCINE. The others are too narrow in scope and did not account for this. Due to INO’s YEARS of coronavirus development, they accounted precisely for this.

• CELLECTRA DEVICE—INO has a patented device to administer their vaccine which allows ALL of their vaccines to not only be supremely safe, but to extremely OPTIMIZE vaccine intake. They do this through electroporation which they’ve been working to perfect for DECADES. We have FINALLY reached the future they have worked towards. CELLECTRA will revolutionize the entire field of vaccines.
US DOD are big backers of Inovio

Not including other vaccine for cervix cancer from hpv and one of the deadliest brain cancers out there.

If you love to follow institutional money like I do.... Blackrock just doubled their position 4 days ago to 14m shares.

Inovio is the most shorted stock in the biotech sector. Big pharma, fda doesn't want them to come through and revolutionize the medical field. DNA medicine is the future.

アミーゴ アミーゴ former firm? Good you should know that they don't play. They always tend to know the future better than your average trader. Vanguard also has a stake in inovio. That right there should speak for itself. Glta

I need to read the full INO clinical trials because most of that seems like complete BS. They're hiding something. 400 participants in phase 2 trial with ZERO side effects? No.

Back
Top Bottom