OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Cant imagine how many pump and dumpers as well as actual firms are gonna try to harness the power of reddit now going forward.
People gotta realize that WSB been losing for a long time and GME was sheer dumb luck

Wall Street gonna manipulate the **** out of them, as they always are. I cringe whenever someone says “stick it to the man”. Okay, better not use any type of stock investment moving forward if you really want to stick it to them

Notable WSB memes I've been on before a huge rise: NIO, PLTR, GME, BB. Well, BB I actually got on too late. There's been good things to jump on in the past, but the thing is to always know when to exit out and take profits. NIO and PLTR definitely net me a lot, but I just ended up giving all the profits away to other dumb stocks

My Etrade account been acting insane all day. Showing negative gains.....meanwhile all my positions are in the green today. Even AMD which took 3 years to wake up, is finally in the green.

Called Etrade and wait time is over 2 hours......

People gotta realize that WSB been losing for a long time and GME was sheer dumb luck

Wall Street gonna manipulate the **** out of them, as they always are. I cringe whenever someone says “stick it to the man”. Okay, better not use any type of stock investment moving forward if you really want to stick it to them

My conspiracy theory brain is telling me this whole reddit thing was scripted from the very beginning. Its clear bigger players are involved but at the very least I think those bigger players were involved much earlier than most think.

Funny thing, this diamond hands **** is just insuring theres an ample amount of bag holders. This squeeze would have been ran its course if not for the appetite of retail investors.

How I feel every 15 minutes.

7C3D7CE3-A1B1-4015-9284-4DD987A39C79.gif

Of the 12 stocks initially restricted a few days back, only four ran for gains today

SNDL
NOK
BB
Ctrm

Spce was one on the short interest list and moved for 25% today.

May Be time to find others.
It’s odd. Anything with silver in its name was up today, even if they don’t work with the metal. Makes me wonder if any DD is done, ever.

Of the 12 stocks initially restricted a few days back, only four ran for gains today

SNDL
NOK
BB
Ct

Spce was one on the short interest list and moved for 25% today.

May Be time to find others.
It’s odd. Anything with silver in its name was up today, even if they don’t work with the metal. Makes me wonder if any DD is done, ever.
I'd wager SLV was spiked by the hedgies who hold huge positions, to try to shake out some GME and meme stonks.

NAKD not looking good. Not sure how much longer I'm gonna hold tbh. I did grab some shares of SNDL and CTRM in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom