OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

It’s the best visual search engine in the world. They’re so good at what they do Google only now filed a patent for shopping through Google images since PINS started to encroach on their territory. It’s also politics agnostic so there’s less hostility and uproar. Women depend on it. There’s no reason why PINS should trade at a discount MC wise to SNAP (which has become a baby beast in of itself). PINS is also now entering the AR ads fray as well as video ads. They also had a small PR months ago about offering classes through Zoom which I think could be a major growth driver for their niche community. FB tried to kill them with Hobbi and instead closed up shop rather quickly. Last week’s selling was the result of Melvin blowing out and was a nice opportunity. I didn’t add any extra shares but I did trade around my position and added the dip. I was balls long this one for most of 2020, now I’m going to just ride the wave and chill. Down to just 50 shares and very little options action on it.

Thinking about PINS as well. Tbh I don’t use it at all but the wife does. I gravitate to companies I use/like.

My gpa told me when I was a teenager - buy where your wife does and gave his example of DLTR and DG (my Gma use to get cards there).

Why? That’s the HOH who is the true purchase power.

I’ve followed this and hit stocks like Etsy, Pins, etc

What’s the portfolio goals? Growth? What’s your appetite?

growth with no specific timeframe tbh. Separate brokerage account just to see how it goes but money I do not need or don’t plan to need for the foreseeable future.

realistically, growth is cool. I’ll take 10% and be happy. It’d be better if I can go to the moon as well but meh, slow and steady. To be honest I had a good amount in the account deposited but haven’t since early 2020 but none of it was invested (yeah, I know).

Can anyone clear up how warrants work? I know they all have slightly different price points and time frames for conversion, but why am I seeing substantial spreads between the warrant and common stock?

what’s the incentive to buy the common stock if the warrant can be converted at a lower price than the common stock?

Can anyone clear up how warrants work? I know they all have slightly different price points and time frames for conversion, but why am I seeing substantial spreads between the warrant and common stock?

what’s the incentive to buy the common stock if the warrant can be converted at a lower price than the common stock?

I did a few pages back

You know it - gotten into red wine the last few years because of the fiancé.

In regards to UW - man I was so excited for this season - my next door neighbors met at Michigan and had a whole plan for UM @ UW smh

I believe UCLA is here in October

CC nako xl nako xl MVP MVP NT SUMMIT

Do you like sangria? My friend makes a pretty good version, I think it has vodka. It’s strong but delicious, so be forewarned!

Yes, we’re @ washington this upcoming season! We went a few years back and loved Seattle, so hopefully we can do it again.

That’s a bummer! My friends and I go to every home game (most of us are Alumni), and every year we go to 1 or 2 away games. This year was @ Hawaii!!! We had been looking forward to it for a couple years now, so it was pretty crushing that it was canceled. But life goes on! Hopefully @ washington! 🙏🏼

Last edited:
Anyone for an idea for the next sub 1 dollar stock that will be triple digits by summer? Can PM me if you’d like too

Lucky13s Lucky13s last time I was at the Rose Bowl I saw CMC run for like 200+ lol

Oh man, don’t remind me. I recall vividly being frustrated that our defense looked like they were playing in slow motion compared to McCaffrey.

I was at the RoseBowl in 2001 when Deshaun Foster put 300 yards and 4 TDs on Washington. I didn’t think that performance could be topped, but then in ‘04 Maurice Jones Drew went nuts too. I don’t know why they both chose Washington to have career games. :evil:

DE4FCDCC-920D-403F-9FD3-262331596A29.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI, Hedge Funds has the end of the week to cover their losts from last week. Weds will be the the day were things change for better or worse.

Didn’t know so many heads from WA in here ... Keep up the talk fellas , I’m just soaking it all up. I’ll be joining that mil club soon enough !!

アミーゴ アミーゴ , Ewing206 Ewing206

long shot... but I need to eat the way y’all do with that KNOWLEDGE. I got a whole family out here to raise! Shout out to johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm for plug 🔌 with the books to cop but nothing like a mentor in person that got the formula down. Got me envious out here smh .. how can one link up for some game :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom