OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I definitely wish I would of bought more, I did not have a lot of cash at the time but I started a position, watch it grow, and buy a little more as I got paid. It was kinda unreal seeing how quickly it was recovering and not to expect a crash because the fed was pumping the market. All in all, I think it’s most important to start a position and do not invest more than you’re willing to lose.

I also got suckered in to investing airline stocks and hotels like WYNN, CZR, and MGM thinking it will recover. A profit is a profit but I would of been better off if I had bought any of the Ark ETF.

I definitely wish I would of bought more, I did not have a lot of cash at the time but I started a position, watch it grow, and buy a little more as I got paid. It was kinda unreal seeing how quickly it was recovering and not to expect a crash because the fed was pumping the market. All in all, I think it’s most important to start a position and do not invest more than you’re willing to lose.

I also got suckered in to investing airline stocks and hotels like WYNN, CZR, and MGM thinking it will recover. A profit is a profit but I would of been better off if I had bought any of the Ark ETF.

Better slow and steady than gaining 200% one week then losing 70% the next week. Compound those gains. Very few people actually get that wealthy by being a stock picker, and even fewer can do it over long periods of time.

March was just a forced liquidation that occurred on a grand scale because of fears of a shut down. Nothing fundamentally changed, but people had to sell to deleverage to protect themselves. That’s not a real crash, that’s a generational buying opportunity. Housing bubble and dot com bubbles were real crashes because you had **** earnings and you had contagion risks. You have to know which crash is happening, the forced liquidations because of short term volatility, or the one related to **** fundamentals. I’d buy the liquidation and ride it out, the other one I’d hedge or sell out completely.

I much prefer a healthy 10% correction 3-4 times per year than go through a crash/recession. I know people hate red days or anything remotely close to pullback/corrections, but they are healthy and much needed to keep the bull market going. Ive said this before but 2021 looks very similar to 2009.

Every time I hear 3D printing I try to stay away, but the house they just built through a printer in long island is pretty cool.

3D printing tech is cool but the stocks have been losers for a long time. MTLS SSYS might be legit though. Idk.

No position but the set up looks good. BNGO

Last edited:
Guess I’ll play a little bit on CURI and BNGO. Hope to catch the market on the 3 day weekend to come up on a few hundred. 🤷‍♂️

6CD64136-3502-4A01-98EB-769BD0E25215.png

Going to dump my Tesla position tomorrow and go with NVAX for now

Selling any weak positions I’m iffy on on this gap up tomorrow. Definitely trimming my FSLY add since I don’t believe in adding or new buys before earnings. Thinking about getting more U.

more GHVI attention

Makes me feel good knowing I was here early and called this a $20 stock before everyone figured it out and realized their potential. Not adding to my position up here, valuation is too rich, but I’ll revisit an add in the future if the growth is reflecting it.

Last edited:
I think its time to go all on ev’s
They’ve all 3-5x already. Do you think it’s smart to go all in at this point? There’s owning a play because there’s value, and there’s being a sheep led to slaughter because of hype. Toe the line better.

edit: I plan on selling pace rtp and my FSLY add here premarket. Trim your weakest positions when you can on big gap ups premarket, not when you have to.

Last edited:
They’ve all 3-5x already. Do you think it’s smart to go all in at this point? There’s owning a play because there’s value, and there’s being a sheep led to slaughter because of hype. Toe the line better.

edit: I plan on selling pace rtp and my FSLY add here premarket. Trim your weakest positions when you can on big gap ups premarket, not when you have to.

Well no not all in, just invest long term so you are in these postions heavy when they start really popping in the next 5 yrs

Last edited:
Well no not all in, just invest long term so you are in these postions heavy when they start really popping in the next 5 yrs
You don’t think they already popped heavy in the past 6 months fam? NIO went from $6 to $60. TSLA went from $300 to $4000. What else are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom