OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

NKLA admitted in their quarterly earnings release yesterday that 9 statements made by Milton, including during investor presentations, were false. JP Morgan dropped their price target from 35 to 33.

When I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

You would think that the recent market pullback would pull nkla down to $15 atleast. Nope....

Im down 240k this month. 💔 a lil annoying.. ruined me for a week lol its all good now,

Not sweating it. Its just money. It’ll come back for sure 💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

So many plays, theres always a chance to win !! & let me not get started in options lol 😫💔😍😍

The stock market has been so profitable. Blessing lol 🤲🏻💎🤲🏻📈

- Much luv, stay freshhhhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
Didn't you just come in here like a month ago asking for beginners advice? :lol: 240k?? That **** escalated quick :rofl:

You would think that the recent market pullback would pull nkla down to $15 atleast. Nope....
You've got no idea how bad I want to buy more puts on them :lol: Thank **** the markets closed on weekends, and I've been dealing with issues big enough to distract me from things like NKLA earnings. I wish Bloomberg or CNBC had a highlights show for all the best earnings calls like Sportscenter. Would love to hear some gold from these earnings. "We had less revenue this quarter, zero, because we didnt pave a driveway at our CEOs house."

The reversal starts after the next 3% drop in AAPL. My new formula will make us millions I say! Millions!
Lol. I actually found something the last few days that seems to be working. I Will test it out and see if things go the same next week, but I may have either exposed somewhat of a fluke market behavior that is right 9/10 or a specific pattern kept occurring throughout the last few days.

Didn't you just come in here like a month ago asking for beginners advice? :lol: 240k?? That **** escalated quick :rofl:
Guess he has been new since April by his posts in this thread 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1614397684595.png

Last edited:
Technical analysis on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for week ending 02/27/2021. Doge is consolidating and only a matter of time when it breaks out or breaks down. I anticipate Doge to break to the upside after breaking $0.06 resistance, it’ll move up to test resistance at $0.08. If it can break above .08, it’ll make it’s way up to $0.10! On the bear side, if support at $0.05 doesn’t hold, it’ll retest support at $0.04 and potentially form a double bottom there.

Dogecoin news this week includes:
  • Elon Musk purchases Doge mining rigs + more Doge memes
  • Dojo for Doge: Will your Tesla be able to mine Dogecoin in the future?
  • Elon Musk: Doge all day, Doge all night
  • YouTuber MKBHD makes video about Dogecoin
  • Tesla CEO Elon Musk is reportedly under SEC investigation over Dogecoin tweets

i don't know why TD was holding up my deposit
waited til the weekend to post
usually it would a most a day delay

we'll see if that was a blessing and sign to not buy :lol:

My friend went to do his taxes with some accountant and told them about his capital gains had his forms on him and everything. The accountant said he doesn’t have to file it since he reinvested and it never hit his bank account. That’s gotta be incorrect right? I thought u get taxed once the gains are realized no matter if u withdraw it or not

My friend went to do his taxes with some accountant and told them about his capital gains had his forms on him and everything. The accountant said he doesn’t have to file it since he reinvested and it never hit his bank account. That’s gotta be incorrect right? I thought u get taxed once the gains are realized no matter if u withdraw it or not
naw that is not correct. u sell and make profit u getting taxed.

I thought that is incorrect

for examples if you have dividends reinvested you still have to file taxes on the dividends

someone correct me if I am wrong

Fam.... That's a lie. That's a wild thing to not know for an accountant.

Back
Top Bottom