OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How are we feeling fellas?

A little more stability and confidence each day, right?

There's still opportunity to buy in stocks that dipped hard. They may look strong green but if you zoom out you see a clearer picture

I feel good. My account is 6% down since a month ago and I’m sitting on 30% cash so I’m flexible with a move in either direction.

It kinda of reminds me of March last year. Market took a big dip, follow by a consecutive days of 5-10% rise from stimulus. Went through a phase of fomo. And then finally built the courage to buy. What work for me was buying a couple share I wanted and already own and kept riding the bull run

Yes made some money and got out. Right now looking to see if it’s going to dip again or time to ride up
Remember in March when people thought the market would retest its lows and take them out...

We'll have dips, but don't think and hope for the lows to be tested. I wouldn't be getting crazy long here, but we're looking solid and if we get a strong volume FTD, the Nasdaq will be an elevator to 14 or 15k.

Having said that, somehow I raised my cash position from 1.9 to 4.1% today. Mostly closed some options positions, but that trim in FTCH definitely freed up 1.5%.

JMIA :pimp: glad I scaled in all the way down there.

waiting for Asana to take off >D
was averaging down and bought the dips several times last week
reported strong Q4 yesterday

Took a 3/12 put on GME at $220 strike for $11.20, then I got scared and sold at $11.25 :lol:. I just know that big breakdown to $100 (or lower) is gonna hit at some point.

Why didn't y'all talk more about VIAC? Or did I just ignore y'all.

I just looked it up and that shxt didn't even budge in the correction. Joint has been steady performing...damn!
Def ignored, lol. I've been championing VIAC for a hot minute. Paramount+ is going to clap the competition.

I have been doing this a while and it fascinating how quickly news gets priced into equities these days.

Before we even heard of Biden signing the stimmy QQQ turned and started rising. People immediately take profits and bulls stay for the longer-term. Buy the news, sell the event is even more prescient in the age of Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom