OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added more ROKU and PINS. .4% cash position after trimming HAAC to raise cash. Did not nail the lows at all on these adds, but I feel like a r/g move is possible. Who knows though, I could be very wrong.

Not really a big time range guy but... One year since the Pandemic.

• MSCI All Country World: +45.5%
  • S&P 500: +58.8%
  • Nasdaq: +86.0%
  • Dow (LOL): +53.2%
  • Russell 1000 Growth: +54.89%
  • Russell 1000 Value: +42.73%
  • MSCI EAFE: +36.94%
Again, we all HAVE to stop tripping over daily moves. Its gonna be ok man.

I've got into the terrible habit of checking on this daily (part of it is that I have some options in play... mostly long leaps)

But I need to take a break from it. As a long term investor there's too much noise on the daily.

I've got into the terrible habit of checking on this daily (part of it is that I have some options in play... mostly long leaps)

But I need to take a break from it. As a long term investor there's too much noise on the daily.
I am back to only looking when I am adding money.

All my plays are leaps and then i have shares in SQ, AAPL, and TSLA. Im also moving towards looking quarterly or when i add money as stated above. Checking 9 times a day will just raise your blood pressure and anxiety.

That’s my problem im Much better at it now that I can chart better. Usually I don’t make a move till like 10:30.

as for GME honestly I made some good cash it and I my golden rule is I never put more in than what I started with.

only thing about GME it’s a fools game but if you get in early set hella stop loss and ride till u can take out ur initial investment it’s quite a ride lmao.

till trading is halted and boom

expect a big boom in GME as 1400$ enter these kids pockets. I took a small position with my past earnings and will ride the roller coaster free of charge. Hopefully they let it run till like 500$ then they halt.

25 shares in AGC I dont know enough about Grab and it's numbers to use any size, and a $40B MC is terrible but I want a piece just in case. Only looking to add near NAV or after a DA.

edit:

rebalanced my account, tired of looking at charts and don't care anymore.

sized back into ROKU to where it was before the trim. trimmed jmia, haac and ghvi to do so. my portfolio is set for the next decade, don't really care what happens anymore. barely any leverage on (just 2 pins options trades for 2023) will just sit back and enjoy the peace of mind of not caring.

Last edited:
25 shares in AGC I dont know enough about Grab and it's numbers to use any size, and a $40B MC is terrible but I want a piece just in case. Only looking to add near NAV or after a DA.

edit:

rebalanced my account, tired of looking at charts and don't care anymore.

sized back into ROKU to where it was before the trim. trimmed jmia, haac and ghvi to do so. my portfolio is set for the next decade, don't really care what happens anymore. barely any leverage on (just 2 pins options trades for 2023) will just sit back and enjoy the peace of mind of not caring.

is AGC a carry to weekend or you closing at end out day.

Ending in the green on the options account this week would have been up huge if it wasn’t for the bad trades (and the fees of course) but I fought and came up on top

Today was extra stressful
I wish I knew how to get paid off theta
Because today was the day

Last edited:
Just sold off about 1/4 of my portfolio. All stuff I was up on but had way bigger positions than I wanted from averaging down buying the dip so much. Was holding like 4x as much as I wanted. But my goal was to average down to get back even or up a little, and that goal was accomplished. Don’t want to be greedy. Letting my favorites ride and May re enter what I sold off at some point.

Amazing week for me. Up quite a bit again today. I’m up even more than I was before the correction. Up almost twice as much actually :pimp:

I guess i was wrong, nice push into the close. If we break the highs on volume next week the bull market may just be ready to resume.

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on Tesla stock for week ending 03/13/2021. Tesla may have put in a bottom as it rallied higher this week. Technical indicators such as MACD and RSI both looking much more bullish. Bullish cross in the MACD with histogram turning positive. RSI continues to rally higher after breaking out of downtrend. All indications that momentum to the downside has subsided. Bull case price target is the 50DMA currently at $776. A break above this and next major resistance is at $830. To the downside, a break below support at $670 will trigger potential further drop to $575 support.

Tesla news this week includes:
  • FSD Beta will be more widely available to download for Tesla owners
  • Tesla Model 3 demand spikes in Japan following 25% price slash
  • Tesla is slowly losing its electric-vehicle crown as Ford’s Mustang Mach-E cuts into sales
  • Cathie Wood: Our confidence in Tesla has gone up, New TSLA price target in 1-2 weeks
  • Tesla China sold 18.3K China made Model 3/Y in Feb, an impressive 18% growth vs January
  • Tesla pays lowest average price for battery cells and expected hold advantage through 2030
  • Rideshare vehicle provider, EVmo, to acquire fleet of Tesla EVs

Back
Top Bottom