OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for week ending 03/13/2021. Doge runs into tough resistance at 6 cents! After a false breakout, it has pulled back within the consolidation range between $0.05 and $0.06. BUT, it appears Doge has formed a cup and handle formation which is extremely bullish. I see Doge eventually breaking through that $0.06 resistance for a big move higher towards $0.08, with minor resistance along the way at $0.07. I do not see much downside from here if Doge falls, with a solid base of support at 5 cents!

Dogecoin news this week includes:
  • Dallas Mavericks have done over 20,000 in Dogecoin transactions making them the largest Dogecoin merchant in the world
  • NASCAR driver, Stefan Parsons, rides in DogeCar 2.0 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
  • Vlad Tenev: Robinhood Crypto wallets coming soon
  • Slim Jim to launch limited edition Doge packaging
  • Decentralized Exchange Launches for Dogecoin Swaps
  • Leading Sports Brand, Wooter Apparel, begins accepting Dogecoin

Portfolio Update:
$ROKU $SHOP $PINS $AAPL $SQ $TWLO $FSLY $NVDA $TDOC $DIS $U $FTCH $JMIA $SE $ONDS $NVTA $CURI $CMLF $HAAC $RTP $GHVI

I’ve cooled off heavily on TDOC and need it to start showing some life. The fact that on days cathie doesn’t buy this sits there or sells off concerns me. I need to look up the institutional numbers and see if there’s a trend of growth there.

Portfolio Update:
$ROKU $SHOP $PINS $AAPL $SQ $TWLO $FSLY $NVDA $TDOC $DIS $U $FTCH $JMIA $SE $ONDS $NVTA $CURI $CMLF $HAAC $RTP $GHVI

I’ve cooled off heavily on TDOC and need it to start showing some life. The fact that on days cathie doesn’t buy this sits there or sells off concerns me. I need to look up the institutional numbers and see if there’s a trend of growth there.
Was reading Puru’s feed, saw he dumped shop, p/s is too high (45-48x) and thinks it’s growth was heavily aided by covid (e commerce boom), will slow down

Thoughts?

Was reading Puru’s feed, saw he dumped shop, p/s is too high (45-48x) and thinks it’s growth was heavily aided by covid (e commerce boom), will slow down

Thoughts?
Have you looked at the multiple snow and crwd trade at? I don’t believe in cutting great companies with elite growth and one of the best CEO’s in the world because of a multiple. Shop is one of the most important platforms for the economy and people in the world. If it comes down to it’s pre covid multiples the stock market is ****ed or it just grew into its valuation. The guy is pumping bull**** spacs that says it all.

edit: shop trades 25x next years sales. The guy is a ****ing moron for looking at this year’s multiple.

So what's a good P/S ratio you guys look for in growth stocks? PTONs P/S ratio piqued my interest this week now that's it's down around 17ish, which is fairly low for a stock with revenue growing as fast as they are.

anybody trade futures? setting up a ninja trader account. its gonna take a while I'm sure...

going to start with micros.

keep an eye on YALA $4 gap on good earnings. Arab club house with gaming. Interesting idea that I've ignored but now getting APPS vibes in terms of performance.

Sold my AMC at $10.25 last week
frustrated.gif

At least I got in at $8

I think $PENN is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life.

Not only did I not dump a considerable amount of money into it during the drawdown, but I also sold what I had at about $55.

I think $PENN is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life.

Not only did I not dump a considerable amount of money into it during the drawdown, but I also sold what I had at about $55.
I criticized Portnoy for buying it up and didn't even realize why it was such a steal. **** happens.

Debating on taking some TDOC off for a loss to add that money elsewhere but need to run the math on what I buy if that's worthwhile.

Streaming pump. Pluto + Paramount + is a nice little basket. Only negative is the content on both services is ****ing trash. My inclination is chase size here and let it sit back to add in any size if you believe in the fundamentals. Otherwise, trade it and have fun using 100 as a level for risk.

Back
Top Bottom