OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I got a call off on spy for a good 14% then after that the fees started to eat up the scalps especially with me starting small again

my account is so small just starting with 500 bucks I can’t afford to take risks.

I took two 10 tick trades and quit. I’m tempted to put more money in so I can leverage two fatty trades a day but that goes against the whole learning building process.

FUBO finally climbed a bit and then slight pull back later in the day. Glad I bought the low yesterday, but it'll take a lot more to bring my cost average down lol

$BECKY stocks flying today :pimp:
Also found a stock I can trade and bought 15 shares of TLRY. Will add more as we close in on 4/20 and hope for a national decriminalization rumor to help prop the price up a bit.

Definetly was spoiled with good setup and price action that happened early these past 6 weeks

Charting all day has been nuts
Waiting for hood entry setups can be time consuming sometimes

it’s like watching your favorite team kick a game winning field goal just for them to miss the ****

If it keeps up I’ll give scalps a try again and just pay for commission free trades I guess.

Glad I held on to CCIV :pimp:

I have a bit in CCIV, I'm likely long but wondering if it will shoot up right before the ticker changes to Lucid and if it's smart to sell and buy back in at a lower price or just hold through the whole thing.

what about jmia?

I hope y'all loaded your boats during the panic. I would only be buying the slow movers like U FSLY and PD etc. that haven't exploded off their lows yet.

I love PINS ROKU SQ and SE but you're doing it wrong if you're buying them up here.

Yeah I’m good on trading today too. I think I’m gonna take the week off and see if it’s just going to keep sitting here or tank.

what about jmia?
JMIA is my next buy next DCA day if its under 40. See nothing wrong buying some here, most of the offering was liquidated in the low 30s so there's kind of a floor there. Just know your risks with JMIA, it shouldn't be bigger than a 5% position. 2% for me currently, looking to get it to 3.5%.

Back
Top Bottom