OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

GME shorts have to be frustrated sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of their kids risk getting stuck driving 2020 Bentleys for another year.

poor-man-empty-pockets-595x335_0.jpg

:stoneface:
The only way this is possible is if someone can overtake 51% of the hashing power and that's not even close to being a reality.

a 51% attack would mean the end of bitcoin.

I think the best option would probably be a fork into a btc 2.0 at that point. But who cares we'll be dead by then :lol:

Is this really his intent? Wild if so. Just take your money and go man.

I can also see this setting GME on a rocket if he exercises though.
Dude is set for life already. He's got at least 15Ms in his bank (taxes notwithstanding). Why not exercise and see if he can make his life into a movie? Big Short pt 2.

I'm confused, I see it listed at $250 still. Is it not available to the public yet?
Not yet. The indicated price when it starts trading is $350. An absolutely WILD premium for retail to pay. This might be the IPO that breaks the retails back.

Thinking about grabbing a little more SQ right now or should I wait a little later today?
If you're looking to build a long term position, you could consider setting bids at 257 (not crazy about that but if you need it, I get it) and 245-248 (where I think we retrace). Be greedy with buys by setting bids at support levels that make sense on healthy pull backs.

$382. It's so late that I expect it to start trading by 2:00 but yeah... THis thing is touching $420 today probably.

Back
Top Bottom