OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

GameStop could go somewhere interesting, however some of these fools think every one of their shares will magically turn into a Lamborghini at the stroke of midnight. Or they are at least trying to manipulte each other to hold on forever, so they themselves can sell at the top. I plan to hold on to mine, seeing if GameStop can take a chunk of the Take My Money industry or if the volatility goes stupid enough to make a little extra.

I've spent a few months with this stupidity and plan to start looking at something less insane.

Ophir on Spaces thinks PINS will eventually get into gaming and will have 1b MAUs. This is my guess on gaming: video ads showing gameplay for video games + a mini twitch style segment to stream gaming. This will attract gen z and men which will bridge the gap to 1b users easily. Will be very interesting if this transition happens.

Ophir on Spaces thinks PINS will eventually get into gaming and will have 1b MAUs. This is my guess on gaming: video ads showing gameplay for video games + a mini twitch style segment to stream gaming. This will attract gen z and men which will bridge the gap to 1b users easily. Will be very interesting if this transition happens.
Curious as to how they would do this. They probably acquire an existing platform or create a spinoff.

Everything stays within the app. Pinterest is just a visual search engine. All it takes is some marketing. Get some of the top streamers to link their channels into Pinterest, post their content eventually straight to Pinterest, etc. end of the day Pinterest thrives on being a place to see other people doing things/getting ideas from them and then doing it yourself. Gaming can be implemented very easily and pull away from YouTube while at the same time building off of YouTube.

Everything stays within the app. Pinterest is just a visual search engine. All it takes is some marketing. Get some of the top streamers to link their channels into Pinterest, post their content eventually straight to Pinterest, etc. end of the day Pinterest thrives on being a place to see other people doing things/getting ideas from them and then doing it yourself. Gaming can be implemented very easily and pull away from YouTube while at the same time building off of YouTube.

Are you playing PINS long like NVDA?

If you guys had $8k in a rollover IRA, would you put some in MSFT and the rest in VTSAX, or 100% VTSAX?

Just curious, why the love for PINS? I'm out the loop and felt the same way about SNAP when it was $7/share, so I know I'm missing something.

Just curious, why the love for PINS? I'm out the loop and felt the same way about SNAP when it was $7/share, so I know I'm missing something.
Growth rates, product improvement, target market potential. Those are probably the top 3 reasons. I also enjoy it because it's not a toxic environment like FB or Twitter.

I want some tech but don’t want to pick and choose, any of you guys buy ARKK? I’ll let Cathie wood do that. :lol:

F5A0B33D-5A5F-4BC3-9D6F-136A5040BAB2.png

Back
Top Bottom