OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

PTON with a death and now recalling all treadmills smh
Overblown selloff. Their bread and butter is still being pumped out and quicker than before. I guess delivery time for a bike is under 3 weeks now. If PTON is smart and issues a guidance in their ER tomorrow they should gain all this back and start a new buying momentum.

Of course, I have no idea and I'm only writing what I hope will happen :lol:

Overblown selloff. Their bread and butter is still being pumped out and quicker than before. I guess delivery time for a bike is under 3 weeks now. If PTON is smart and issues a guidance in their ER tomorrow they should gain all this back and start a new buying momentum.

Of course, I have no idea and I'm only writing what I hope will happen :lol:
Economies opening up, restrictions loosening, this couldn't have happened at at worse time. People were looking to PTON as a gym replacement and the bad press will create some trepidation around that.

Crazy bad PR hit too cause they didn't do the recall the first time they were asked. I also think it recovers.

idk where the bottom is on pton, I'd honestly just wait for a base at this point and accept missing the lows unless youre looking to slowly DCA.

Economies opening up, restrictions loosening, this couldn't have happened at at worse time. People were looking to PTON as a gym replacement and the bad press will create some trepidation around that.

Crazy bad PR hit too cause they didn't do the recall the first time they were asked. I also think it recovers.
Alllll of this plus the competition heating up. Bad timing is right. If management ****s up their response during the analyst questions tomorrow I might cut my position in half. Would deal a huge blow to my belief in their team if they fumble this even more.
idk where the bottom is on pton, I'd honestly just wait for a base at this point and accept missing the lows unless youre looking to slowly DCA.
Catch the knife big dawg.

Doge go

AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

I only had one share in PTON so got rid of it anyways. Slight loss but I need to trim the fat anyways and get rid of more of these random single shares of ****.

I only buy bitcoin and doge. Doge is easy money. Unloaded another round today. The people that take it too seriously are the ones missing out. Obviously it gets riskier as time goes on. Just don't be the idiot that gets too greedy and never sells. Trust me there are a lot of those idiots buying doge.. use that to your advantage.

I've always had a long term mindset for stocks but the money made especially from Doge this year has really messed me up to the point that I don't even care what happens anymore. Sold off most of my tsla position. Amzn will be next. Move that money into spy and call it a day.

I only buy bitcoin and doge. Doge is easy money. Unloaded another round today. The people that take it too seriously are the ones missing out. Obviously it gets riskier as time goes on. Just don't be the idiot that gets too greedy and never sells. Trust me there are a lot of those idiots buying doge.. use that to your advantage.

I've always had a long term mindset for stocks but the money made especially from Doge this year has really messed me up to the point that I don't even care what happens anymore. Sold off most of my tsla position. Amzn will be next. Move that money into spy and call it a day.

What’s your buy range for Doge? $0.40 or lower? I stupidly resisted it for a long time, but I’m trying to get in on the fun now :lol:.

So would it be a good faith violation if I bought PTON after I just sold all my shares on Monday? I was just trying to stack cash as I figure out my strategy for dividends. Then the recall happened. I’d add a couple shares now. I think it’ll recover but not pressed if I miss out.

I bought Doge at .02 and sold for .07 and I was on these forums saying it was going to $1 (a few month back )
Now it seems like I was in on the joke
Just to turn around and see my homies laughing without me
I don’t even want to do the math on what it would be worth now :lol::lol:

I bought Doge at .02 and sold for .07 and I was on these forums saying it was going to $1 (a few month back )
Now it seems like I was in on the joke
Just to turn around and see my homies laughing without me
I don’t even want to do the math on what it would be worth now :lol::lol:

Yeah my first buy was at like .002 and would be worth over $3m if I held :lol: Last buy was at .30 and sold at .68. Might get back in one last time if it drops to .40-.50 and hold for $1+. This would push me over $1m in gains. As time goes on, more and more people are holding on for that $1. Unfortunately for most, they don't know what to do if/when that happens.

So would it be a good faith violation if I bought PTON after I just sold all my shares on Monday? I was just trying to stack cash as I figure out my strategy for dividends. Then the recall happened. I’d add a couple shares now. I think it’ll recover but not pressed if I miss out.
I keep learning the wash sale rule then forgetting how it works , idk why it’s not sticking in my brain

This sounds like a wash sale though- if you sold your shares at a loss... you won’t be able to deduct the loss , someone correct me if I’m wrong

I will say this, if you weren’t already a bag holder, buying these growth stocks that already reported earnings here like PINS is a great opportunity. I wish I had more cash tbh but it is what it is right now. Hopefully we’ll be flat over the next few pay cycles
Just transferred some money over to grab some.

so how is the peleton recall/refund going to work?
are they offering to pick up the machines as well? those machines take multiple people to come and pick up.
going to be a logistical nightmare. they had trouble keeping up with demand during the pandemic because of that issue

Back
Top Bottom