OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

UA god damn :lol: :x Without actually diving into their earnings, I wouldn't touch them atm

Looking forward to AAPL later today though.

I can see AAPL taking a hit on lower than expected iPhone sales.

Rising services revenue is gonna look good tho.

But their stock is still a hardware story at this point.

I can see AAPL taking a hit on lower than expected iPhone sales.

Rising services revenue is gonna look good tho.

But their stock is still a hardware story at this point.

Word. None of Apple's lineup is innovative right now. iPhone 7 sales are cold, iPad sales are cold, new MPBs are overpriced and wack, nobody buys iPods anymore. I'm sure device sales will miss, but scared Timmy's gonna say something that instills confidence in investors.

In for AAPL puts anyway.

That extra week is going to go a long way with earnings. If Apple can't hit their own guidance, they're ******.

:pimp:

Put my chips on apple beating earnings right before the close of the market in the NT stock game.

Damn, Apple beat across the board.

And the X year anniversary iPhone is dropping this year.

They're gonna soar over the next 18 months.

going long on UA, bought more shares in the NT stock game.

international growth has been good, so i'm hopeful :rolleyes

still...... RIP :lol:

I do actually. My AAPL puts that went practically worthless was slightly made up for AMD calls that doubled. Still, I know I shouldn't be betting on ERs. Still haven't learned my lesson all these years.

Props to you guys. AMD would be too much volatility for me tbh. AAPL going to make a new run now? Cook's "products in the pipeline" comment seemed to make people excited. Or at least me.

Messed up on the AAPL puts, but at least the shares I was holding it finally green now :lol:

FIT keeps hitting new lows. Jesus.

AAPL is on a ******* tear today. Up 7% already :wow: :pimp:

FB after hours today. If they kill it... FANG byke? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom