OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Airport Traffic has tripled in the last two weeks
Waitlists for restaurants in SC and Georgia
Demand already creeping back

question for the group

Been trading on TOS and Robinhood for about 5-6 months (self taught). I want to know if anyone on here is paying a monthly subscription to join a group of members that share wathclists and basically provide the bets they are placing that day or future. There is alot of this type of groups on IG that keeps popping up, im just curious if anyone from here is a member in one or had bad experience with any? As of now looks like the normal average is like 65$ /per month for this kind of service.

Thanks

So confused by a stock on my watchlist.

ROCK

Had earnings beat yesterday and was up ~4% briefly before ending red.

Today -6.5% to $43 off no news that I can pick up.

I’ve been sitting on the sidelines hoping for it get cheaper so I’m not too upset but just doesn’t make sense to me the drop today. Last sold my shares at ~$52.

Sold some WDAY today around $161.50. As the weeks go buy I'm more and more cash. Gonna consider another reduction in GOOGL and AMZN in my Roth. Absolutely love that there's no taxes on gains in a Roth.

question for the group

Been trading on TOS and Robinhood for about 5-6 months (self taught). I want to know if anyone on here is paying a monthly subscription to join a group of members that share wathclists and basically provide the bets they are placing that day or future. There is alot of this type of groups on IG that keeps popping up, im just curious if anyone from here is a member in one or had bad experience with any? As of now looks like the normal average is like 65$ /per month for this kind of service.

Thanks
Investors Underground is legit as ****

grabbed one share of roku after hours to just keep it on my radar and in case of a reversal tomorrow like AYX today. Looking to add into on dips hopefully back to 109 or less. Numbers were good.

Back
Top Bottom