OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Not really. Today is when Mevin's short positions expires but that doesn't mean action will be had on his end today. That will be in the coming days (maybe lol).
Believe me, I got some skin in this too. There's a way to be aggressive without being reckless. I took profits two days ago and I'm averaging out as we speak. Just think it's really stupid and reckless for people to "hold the line" on an entire bag without ever taking profits.

Believe me, I got some skin in this too. There's a way to be aggressive without being reckless. I took profits two days ago and I'm averaging out as we speak. Just think it's really stupid and reckless for people to "hold the line" on an entire bag without ever taking profits.

That’s the thing. The smart people rode the wave but sold their positions and took the profits. Had a coworker buy 1 share for ****s and giggles yesterday and sold it fir a $100 profit. Holding? **** that, only thing you’ll be holding is the bag when this thing rides back to normality at $20 and your sell order can’t be filled because no one will be willing to buy it at the level you want to.

I said it already but this has gone parabolic. Its no longer reddit vs one fund. Other funds are involved. When this falls through the ground it's gonna make a banner year for everyone who shorted on the way up.

5 shares stopped out of GME at 300. Spun that and some additional cash into 10 shares of SQ. This week has been so wild.
Been trimming GME this whole ride since last Friday, each time making more than I can ever expect from a run like this. BUT people want to gamble and try to get rich quicker than the forces of the earth will allow bruh :smh:
good **** y’all. That’s how you trade this stuff :nthat:
Not sold on weed stocks, lost big on several in the past, not making that mistake again.
best bet is to just buy MSOS honestly. That’s a solid basket of stocks.

hqdefault.jpg

Not sold on weed stocks, lost big on several in the past, not making that mistake again.

I went with $stz for weed stock exposure because of their stake in $cgc. Will I see parabolic gains? No, but constellation has pretty well defined channels that I can use to swing trade it and I get a baby dividend.

The line was strong today for the initial 12 that got limited. Those that got in way too high on Wednesday May be screwed. But everyone else is doing just fine. Lots of sideways movement. Imagine if we were able to freely buy with no limits?
You want to see cliff dives with no real return up? Check out CANG, IRTC, and EHTH. The meme stocks held quite well. Averaging down as johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm says in junk is a tricky game. I wonder how long these limits last.

Back
Top Bottom