OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Elon buying $1.5bil in BTC. Why couldn’t you do that with DOGE you jerk? I’m looking to cash out here.

BecUse they know where the real value is, Hopefully those that got some gainz off the Dodgecoin pump cash out and out that money into the big three or some of the other strong cryptos on the rise....be smart, Dodge will dump just as hard as it pumped if not more

Bot more ONDS, doubled the position. Also bot more PINS doubling that position post earnings.

I have to wait until tomorrow because of FINRA to buy in TOS. Eying IPOE against 23 if it holds. Feel like TWST and BEAM ran too far for me, I'll have to wait. I love the idea of those two companies, but I won't chase them because of their fundamentals. The whole buy at any price idea for me only works on stocks I love fundamentally and thematically, not one or the other.

Doge literally has an unlimited supply. Feel bad for all the noobs buying it expecting bitcoin like gains long term.

You are probably one of the biggest bears in this thread (if I remember correctly). What are your thoughts on the current state of the market and if we should expect to see a correction soon?

Personally, I get the growth optimism and what not but I think we’re in an euphoria right now. Won’t fight the Fed or the trend though and will keep raising my stop loss limits as needed.

You are probably one of the biggest bears in this thread (if I remember correctly). What are your thoughts on the current state of the market and if we should expect to see a correction soon?

Personally, I get the growth optimism and what not but I think we’re in an euphoria right now. Won’t fight the Fed or the trend though and will keep raising my stop loss limits as needed.

I'm expecting a correction soon that will wipe out at least the past few months worth of gains. I would be shocked if it doesn't come before spring or at the latest this summer. I don't see how this run can continue without a big pullback. That said, the timing is very hard and all the things the fed are doing are unprecedented. I lost money so far trying to time it this year, but I'm still confident it's coming soon. I do still have some long positions, crypto etc.

Back
Top Bottom