OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I am just hoping for 2 more solid days from SNDL, so I can sell off enough, break even and still hold half my position to see where it goes.

Assuming it’ll be worth .05 in 10 minutes. I’m too damn neurotic for this.

Grabbed more U because it’s only going up long term

1612969927419.gif

I am just hoping for 2 more solid days from SNDL, so I can sell off enough, break even and still hold half my position to see where it goes.

I sold my sndl when I was at a %50 return at around 1.30ish or something because I'm a dummy. Still made money but....
lesson learned. Was waiting for it to drop back under a buck to buy back in but I suppose that ain't gonna happen.

sold at 2.30 and took my profits to ITRM hoping to see that one pump soon

closed U for a tiny loss. if the market is pulling back this can unwind 5-10 bucks. I'll take my chances buying higher if im wrong than riding it down. market pull back would be healthy.

Feb 10th 2009 looks very similar to Feb 2021. Hard market correction took place for almost a solid month.

I DO NOT WANT THAT! Or I need to learn how to use PUTS better.

I sold my sndl when I was at a %50 return at around 1.30ish or something because I'm a dummy. Still made money but....
lesson learned. Was waiting for it to drop back under a buck to buy back in but I suppose that ain't gonna happen.
what lesson? SNDL has pump and dumped in a day or hours before. We’re lucky it’s past day two. It easily could’ve gone south and you down 50% within minutes. Think of it as being lucky you walked away up.
I appreciate hennessy hennessy and Lucky13s Lucky13s perspective a page back.

Market is so bizarre.

Sell-off triggered for unknown reason. Did someone accidentally press a button?

I did open some call options yesterday that are bleeding. But pullback is beyond needed.

With this market, we'll see how long this pullback lasts. Shxt might still end up green...smh

Back
Top Bottom