OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Added more FSLY today. 5.7% position now
trimmed TWLO due to valuation to 3.2% position from 5% and used that money to buy more U (5.2%) and PD (3.2%).

took a tracking position in DMYI for quantum computing. 15 shares, .2%. Just to have it in my account for 10 years from now.

Last edited:
When the market is running, this thread barely moves. When the pain comes, it jumps 5 pages in a day lol. Im just happy to experience this green........market is hot so a small pullback to 4000 on SPX isnt insane, but overall this should be a green week and month

Excccccccellent on the TSLA news. PLTR received 89 million dollars from the US department of energy. Could be huge spikes for both Tesla and PLTR Monday
PLTR
giphy.gif

I'm up a few hundred from them.

Man FOMO been spanking my *** out here
Been trading like a rookie
So I stepped back went back to what I know and did ok for my last trade of the day damn near waited until the end of the day for a setup

But if I moved around I would have made more better trades

I got to remind myself that SPY is t the only thing in my watchlist

I’ve been sloppy with entries on my long term ideas instead of waiting for bids to fill. Definitely easy to get complacent.

I was killing it then gave all my money back to break even like an idiot. after the initial open rush I need to log tf off or I start making stupid plays in futures.

I'm limiting myself to 3 wins tomorrow, idgaf what happens after that. I always start solid then slowly F off a lot of profit. that's the plan, then just multiply as I get bigger. I never lose on the open the lunch takes all my guap back.

Trimmed my proteomics stocks to tracking positions so CMIIU and CAPA are .3% positions, 25 shares, will have plenty of time to DCA over time which I will as the story progresses, but we're not even in the first inning so I rather take that extra money raised and put it in IPOE at a .8% position.

Edit: actually took IPOE off and moved the money into more FSLY instead. 6.4% position. Looking to add one more DCA to get to a full size

Last edited:
Lazily I think SPY is the best option simply because of familiarity. The S&P 500 is plastered in everyone's face as being the quintessential benchmark.

But by and large I lean towards price when thinking about ETFs. Fees are the biggest detractor of returns over time IMO and if you're really going passive, do you really need to think about which fund has bigger scale, liquidity, and less tracking error? Not to me. The fees create more tracking error IMO.

VIAC was my baby, and now it's fallen off the map, smh.
I may have gotten in too late at first but I just kept buying as it dipped so hoping it recovers to close to ATH. I have faith that they will rebound sooner or later. Long-term investment...

If you don't have any digital advertising exposure, you're missing the biggest thematic of the year.

Closed out CMIIU and CAPA to buy more U and JMIA. Love proteomics but reality is they are years away and I have time and I want to maximize my digital advertising exposure by adding to these 2 positions to get backdoor revs that the Street isn't thinking about or factoring in. ETSY and AMZN are the other 2 ways to get backdoor digital advertising revenue if you wanted extra exposure on the thematic in the background.

Today was so damn time consuming I don’t see how dudes do more than 3 different options moves out here
Price action is like watching paint dry and if Uber finally falls the **** off I can close these puts and move the **** on

Back
Top Bottom