OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

^^bruh...this ishh is slightly scary. There's certainly gonna be a sell-off soon. I just don't know if I should be humble and take my profit with one more week to expiry or if I should risk it and diamond hand this *****.

^^bruh...this ishh is slightly scary. There's certainly gonna be a sell-off soon. I just don't know if I should be humble and take my profit with one more week to expiry or if I should risk it and diamond hand this *****.

I closed mine like 5 minutes ago. I wanted to hold but fought the urge to be greedy. If it’s good enough to screenshot it’s good enough to sell.

E90F22AA-5015-47AE-8539-22C68D9DC162.png

it hurts that i have roku instead of nvda

Biggest regret this year was not adding NVDA to my Roth back when they split. They've been on such a tear.

Hope SQ, PTON and PINS deliver something good today. Have faith in 2 of those names and then there's Pinterest :rolleyes

I called this. Once PINS lowers their damn expectations they’ll be fine. Same exact earnings as last quarter with MAUs down, but now they go up.

Might be a dumb question, newb here. How do you take profits in a call option? Do you simply just sell the call back or do you exercise the shares?

Might be a dumb question, newb here. How do you take profits in a call option? Do you simply just sell the call back or do you exercise the shares?
Not a dumb question. The direct way to take profits is to sell the call, however if you have a longer term view you could exercise it and buy the shares.

Be mindful though, a call is a right to buy 100 shares at the respective strike.

The real question, do I yolo add to pton now

call me crazy but I still believe in this company in the long term outlook
Was just coming here to say this. The steep drop-off may be a way in at a lower price....
Or just keep dropping...

Not a huge stock bro but I figured I share some info on a particular stock. I’m an engineer turned compliance manager at my company. We supply components for high efficiency motors for the aerospace, military/defense, and medical industries. When I’m investing I always look to out customer list for potentially profitably investments. Last year we started doing business with a company called Rocketlab and they’ve been spending a lot of money across a few projects. Back in September they underwent a SPAC merger (VACQ -> RKLB) and they’ve been doing some pretty fascinating stuff in regards to space travel. I got in at about $10 a share and it’s I’ve been up ever since. If you’re into commercial space travel it maybe something worth looking into.

I don't know if AAPL has been disappointing, or if my perspective has been ruined by runners like NVDA. My appl bag is 5x bigger than my nvda bag, and I've been carrying aapl in my port for far longer than nvda, yet as of this morning, my nvda returns for a few months have eclipsed my aapl returns for the year.

All I know is that Cook and company better be cooking up next year or I just might start trimming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom