OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

I have traded in months, made like 300% with SDS calls during the whole Europe situation and haven't don't anything since. I'm going physical silver, the manipulation I read about is insane, I'm talking to you JPM. Hopefully Bernanke, Geithner, and Shapiro get fired soon, it's disgusting.

Originally Posted by teddy jam

Chico - u holding lvs into earnings tomorrow?
I took some profit today AH from my swing trade position. I'm still holding shares for earnings with a comfortable stop that'll leave me with profit in case we tank. I'm still holding my core position long term. My target of $40 eoy hit today with a close of $41. Booyah!

Bought some BIDU last week at $104.67.  Got a limit order for BAC at $11.  Want to start stocking up at C when the price goes down a little...

ive been in and out of lvs since 15 and never seemed to make any money..i finally got in at 38.93 and am going to hold long term till this bad boy goes to the old days of 150+

chico, r u going to profit take in a few days? or do you see the momentum going up to 50...tomorrow should be a nice up day as well with shorts covering

I took profit from my swing trade today AH. My core position is still in the vault. With LVS being overbought, it is difficult to say if we'll rally tomorrow or if there will be profit taking. No doubt we'll see $50+ in the near future. This has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.

BTW, the $150 pps was predilution. PPS currently would be near $80 if it weren't for that.

If tomorrow is another 1 dollar up day then I think I'll sell all and profit take (I only have 100 shares). What price do u see this going if it corrects? I know it's hard to say... do u recommend your muiti-tier buying?

Thanks. I remember last year when u had thousands of shares of Lvs. I can only imagine how hard u r caking at the moment! Congrats

You can't go wrong taking profit. I'd buy on any dip of 5% or more. I'd love to get back in this in the $36-$38 range. I highly recommend purchasing in tiers, especially LVS.

I really wish I kept all the shares I had of LVS. Who knew it'd be where it is now. I wasn't patient enough. I still have a few thousand shares in my core position with a cost basis of around $24.

If tomorrow is another 1 dollar up day then I think I'll sell all and profit take (I only have 100 shares). What price do u see this going if it corrects? I know it's hard to say... do u recommend your muiti-tier buying?

Thanks. I remember last year when u had thousands of shares of Lvs. I can only imagine how hard u r caking at the moment! Congrats
I know you're celebrating right now.. What in the HELL is going on this morning?? How you gap up 9%? I'm shorting, not to put any negative energy out there
tongue.gif

yes its dropped a few % ...maybe some profit taking and some new shorts out there

I thought shorts would of covered today and this would rbing the price up even more...they must be on some serious margin calls

ya man i still held on and lost out on a buck fifty....im worried about selling now and then this thing goes back up tomorrow

not sure what to do short-term!

i consider myself fairly well educated, i'm an economist for the government, but i have NEVER got into the stock market ... I just can't justify making so little money right now because i wouldn't have much to invest as my month to month expenses wipe me clean for the most part ...

i have my tsp but that's about it ... any pointers?

chico - lots of bullish option traders and heavy volume shares wise...looks like a good sign and alot of people saying this will pass the 40s in no time and hopefully hit 60s by end of year/january

Hey fellas, I was interested in finding out if anybody is buying GM when it comes out in a couple of weeks.

I read today that the IPO is around $26-28 ... I am considering making this my first stock purchase, just to hold on to and see how it goes (only considering about 20-40 shares) ... What onlin ebroker should I use in purchasing such a small amount of stock?

Any info is welcome.

chico - lots of bullish option traders and heavy volume shares wise...looks like a good sign and alot of people saying this will pass the 40s in no time and hopefully hit 60s by end of year/january

When sentiment is too bearish, you are close to a bottom, if it is bullish, tops are close. I'd start taking chips off the table near $50 (unless you're long). There is a gap that needs to be filled and the big boys are eyeing it. I see this going to $80 in the not so distant future.

i am long..but are you saying take some profit around 50? (i only have 100 shares, so i'd rather just hold on i think)

when you say a gap that has to be filled, can you expand on this? I see this mentioned alot in some of the LVS forums ..they have the same sentiment that you have

i am long..but are you saying take some profit around 50? (i only have 100 shares, so i'd rather just hold on i think)

when you say a gap that has to be filled, can you expand on this? I see this mentioned alot in some of the LVS forums ..they have the same sentiment that you have

Yeah, take profit around $50 unless you're long. Here is a chart of what I'm talking about.

2ugm6ms.jpg

Back
Top Bottom