OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

took my small position in FB at 44.50. May add if it dips.

was thinking about taking a position in YHOO but I'm hoping it goes lower with this Couric news.

whats going on with NUAN,.. earning reports is at 3pm and that stock is dropping like crazy

There's no real way of knowing. If the ER is bad, people will tell you info leaked. If the ER is good, people will tell you the MMs were manipulating price to get it for cheaper.

Im bearish on social media. I've yet to figure out sustained model for em. Like what are the new/innovative features that can continue to add value while these thing creep into maturity.

On a slightly different note; is anyone familiar with Micron? Looking at where we are going in the consumer PC market I like where they are headed. Saw on Forbes they may be taking business from Intel. (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimhandy/2013/11/18/is-micron-gunning-for-intels-processor-business/)

Im bearish on social media. I've yet to figure out sustained model for em. Like what are the new/innovative features that can continue to add value while these thing creep into maturity.

On a slightly different note; is anyone familiar with Micron? Looking at where we are going in the consumer PC market I like where they are headed. Saw on Forbes they may be taking business from Intel. (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimhandy/2013/11/18/is-micron-gunning-for-intels-processor-business/)

A little guy named David Einhorn is a pretty big bull.

I have a fairly large TSLA position, hold or sell? Anyone buying?

Man we warned you of the topping pattern weeks ago!! Sorry had to do it but I really think this goes lower if it cannot hold 120. I'm not a buyer here yet. TSLA needs to prove itself again and start a new uptrend. Currently the technicals are bearish. A death cross was signaled on 11/4-11/5 when the 20 day crossed below the 50 day moving average. Sell into pops

^ maybe Carl will announce a bigger stake tomorrow and you can exit on the pop. Long some TASR FNMA and short some SCTY TSLA. Trim and trail

long AA and CAT......i told myself I wasnt going to play earnings and I bought cisco right before SMH! only lost 700 though.

thinking about ringing the register with FB even though i said i wanted to buy this as an investment (only bought 100 shares). chart looks good, but locking those gains looks even better when you dont have a real job. :lol: will probably buy back in on a pullback and grab a few extra shares so i could sell into strength.

glad i added to my AAPL position last week around 515. won't be touching that one for a while, definitely keeping the discipline there.

I just set up a Trade King account for a Roth IRA. Don't have a whole lot to put into it but I'm going to start with about $50 and keep building from there; tired of making excuses about why I should wait.

SCTY worth a long here IF 50 continues to support. However, the stock is still in a downtrend. If this closes over 54.42 (Volatility Based Trailing Stop), I think 60s come fairly soon

TSLA still need confirmation of trend change. The daily chart looks like a rounded top to me

Thinking about tossing some fun bucks at LiteCoin and/or PeerCoin on dips :nerd:

SCTY worth a long here IF 50 continues to support. However, the stock is still in a downtrend. If this closes over 54.42 (Volatility Based Trailing Stop), I think 60s come fairly soon

TSLA still need confirmation of trend change. The daily chart looks like a rounded top to me

Thinking about tossing some fun bucks at LiteCoin and/or PeerCoin on dips :nerd:

Is +14% on the day for TSLA enough to show confirmation of trend change? :frown: :frown: :frown:

The move on tesla today is exactly the type of big volume confirmation I was looking for. Sucks to miss this part but if new trend holds then there will be plenty of upside to catch. Buy the dip if trend holds is my idea. Ideal is some profit taking market orders at the open tomorrow so we get a nice washout to buy with good risk vs reward for a swing position if it can close strong

Back
Top Bottom