OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET & ECONOMY THREAD VOL. SCHOOL'S OUT

im a newbie and looking for some advice. i got around 5k that someone paid me back on a loan. i would like to invest this money. what is the best way for this amount. was interested in stocks, or something long term. any advice is appreciated!

where can you invest in litecoin/peercoin?

Looks like you have to buy bitcoins first, found this so far mcxnow.com

@wizards23 do you think NBG is going any lower? what do you think of it hiting $7 in Jan. 

NBG could be 7 in Jan - don't take this as options advice though. Chart is bullish/uptrend

Found a solid risk vs reward penny play. GSS looks to have bottomed and forming new trend. Plan is to risk over/under .40. I like this chart

Thanks Wiz. Keep up the work with your blog. I like checking when I can.

I'll look into GSS. Kinda wanna throw a couple of bucks at a penny after watching RAD climb over $6.

What you guys think about FSLR? Seems like it might be a safer play fundamentally than SCTY.

FSLR I like. You are probably right about fundamentals compared to solarcity

NUAN the daily chart looks like a bear flag to me. I would be careful getting long until the stock gets into the gap. Then you can buy pullbacks

TWTR 
smokin.gif

Man, what's going on with TSL? I had Nov 15 puts (on my virtual account) that expired worthless and now this happens :lol:

I've been bullish on YHOO since $32 but never pulled the trigger :smh:

Bought some FSLR this morning for a quick trade. Got in a little too early, around $59.50. Just looking to get as close to $61 as possible today.

Just did a few hours of research today... for my fellow investors out there - I still love Ford, I see $24 by the end of 2014.

Had Bitcoins when they were worth $20 :lol:

Don't feel too bad about it, too volatile, didn't trust it.

Back
Top Bottom