Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Brady water slide pic = REAL TEARS.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My Giants brethren in about 24 and change hours.
It'll be G A M E T I M E !!!
We've waited all season for this.
Destroy Patriots
Can't even sleep, im way too hyped for this game man

Pats coming in winning 10 straight and getting zero respect. Its atrocious. Pats by several scores LESGO.

I'll see yall at kickoff.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Pats coming in winning 10 straight and getting zero respect. Its atrocious. Pats by several scores LESGO.

I'll see yall at kickoff.

They also came into the 2007 season 18-0.....

Even though the Vegas line has the Patriots, it seems like I'm hearing way more people say the Giants are going to win.

Anyone else getting this vibe?

Just seems like Vegas has the Patriots favored, but the people have the Giants favored.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Love when people mention breaks as if they've never seen an NFL game. Youu always need hard play, good talent, and breaks along the way to make it this far..... but you create your own breaks.

laugh.gif
yea i've never seen an NFL game...something must be up with the NY school system

it's not an opinion that the Giants caught breaks and snuck into the playoffs...that Cundiff kick also went wide and that worked out for the Pats...i'm not being biased or talking @*%* - it just is what it is

anyways it's almost time! 

throwing my prediction out there

Ocho steps up finally
Welker continues his work against NY
Gronk/Hernandez do numbers
Wilfork has a big game
Bend but dont break will be the key

34-23 Patriots
MVP Brady

pimp.gif
Enjoy it and everyone be safe

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Pats coming in winning 10 straight and getting zero respect.

What was the last game they lost?

OH.

To me that's advantage Patriots. Can't see BB and TB losing to a team three times in a row. It's probably never happened
laugh.gif

No one wants to address NY's weak %%% secondary? I just can't see the Pats losing to a team twice that got beat by Washington x2 and let up more points than they scored this year.

So close
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Even though the Vegas line has the Patriots, it seems like I'm hearing way more people say the Giants are going to win.

Just seems like Vegas has the Patriots favored, but the people have the Giants favored.

People are delusional. They're taking the Giantas bravado seriously and actUally think these dudes are as good as they think they are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Pats coming in winning 10 straight and getting zero respect.

What was the last game they lost?

OH.

To me that's advantage Patriots. Can't see BB and TB losing to a team three times in a row. It's probably never happened
laugh.gif

No one wants to address NY's weak %%% secondary? I just can't see the Pats losing to a team twice that got beat by Washington x2 and let up more points than they scored this year.

So close
pimp.gif
If the Pats had any receivers that were worth bragging about maybe.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You're completely right, but that's exactly how Vegas wins. Everyone is on NYG so go against that because vegas has won money from the public 19 times out of the last 21 Super Bowls. Take the Pats and thank me later
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom