:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Y'all enjoy this now because at the end of the day we have the brighter future. Can't wait til Flacco gets paid and withers away because y'all can't afford to keep that receiving corp in tact. Buncha clowns talking about "How's the pudding?". We did nothing but congratulate you.
moral victory if i ever seent it!!!

Y'all enjoy this now because at the end of the day we have the brighter future. Can't wait til Flacco gets paid and withers away because y'all can't afford to keep that receiving corp in tact. Buncha clowns talking about "How's the pudding?". We did nothing but congratulate you.

just ignore him

Niners going to be tough for years and I'm not a Niners fan at all.

Would you like a brightest future trophy? Or just more pudding?

Raiders fans talking @#$% is the most ridiculous thing about the loss. Honestly I don't dislike the Raiders (they definitely could've made the playoffs 2 seasons ago if not for some horrible, horrible luck) but their fans celebrating like they won the SB along with Baltimore= :rolleyes

Last edited:
Raiders fans talking @#$% is the most ridiculous thing about the loss. Honestly I don't dislike the Raiders but their fans celebrating like they won the SB along with Baltimore= :rolleyes

As a bay area native, my facebook newsfeed has been flooded with comments from friends who are Raider fans, after being silent for the past 3 or so months. Doesnt bother me. Just shrug it off dude.

Raiders fans talking @#$% is the most ridiculous thing about the loss. Honestly I don't dislike the Raiders but their fans celebrating like they won the SB along with Baltimore= :rolleyes

As a bay area native, my facebook newsfeed has been flooded with comments from friends who are Raider fans, after being silent for the past 3 or so months. Doesnt bother me. Just shrug it off dude.

Raider fans have nothing to celebrate :smh: I wasn't rooting for Niners but they put up a great fight to make it a game. That's all I wanted.

Was at the game and heading home now. This is so painful. Everybody keeps sayin we have a brite future but this is the nfl. You can't blow these opportunities when you have them. This year and last season. Wasted chances. Ravens took advantage and played great all postseason. I want to be excited for next season but this stings.

Talbert

I'm just happy the most arrogant and loudest Niner fans got their feelings hurt.

I feel you, I hate those guys too for making the rest of us look bad... they're usually the same guys who spam FB saying the Warriors are the best in the NBA now :smh:
always trying to jinx us :lol:

Last edited:
Its all good. it is what it is and my 49ers lost. but to all those making fun of another tams lost are just cowards. how you going to enjoy another mans lost. i would rather have my team go down fighting then to not even compete for the title. this is just another obstacle that the 49er players have to overcome and will learn from it. There are very few teams in the Nfl that can say they went to s super bowl with a 10 starter Qb. i hope this lights a fire on every player and gets them to compete and be at there best for the start of next year. They can laugh all they want right now... some day i hope i can look back at this like a stepping stone to something GREAT. No other team has a better future than the 49ers. 

Meh, I really dont care if anyone talks ****. 30 of the other 31 teams fans were at home watching the game while their team was on vacation.

Look at it this way, if it were the Cowboys that lost in the Superbowl, almost all of the other teams fans would be laughing and enjoying their pain right now.

Last edited:
man i thought i posted this
sad-bench.gif

heart-attack-2-o.gif

going-to-bed-like-a-boss-o.gif

Was at the game and heading home now. This is so painful. Everybody keeps sayin we have a brite future but this is the nfl. You can't blow these opportunities when you have them. This year and last season. Wasted chances. Ravens took advantage and played great all postseason. I want to be excited for next season but this stings.

Talbert
word to everybody thinkin Marino would get back to the SB again in his career...

you gotta win when you get there.

hopefully SF can add where they need to and put together another championship team

Talbert

Good post. I agree 100% and have been saying it for awhile now. The NFL landscape has the ability to change so dramatically from year to year that you just never know. Obviously, they'll still be competitive and in the running, but getting back to the Super Bowl is far from a shoe-in.

if romo aint teach yall nothing...

its that backwards hats = not caring about football...

Back
Top Bottom