:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

Congrats to the Baltimore Ravens, they truely were a team of destiny. While it was a tough loss for us, couldnt help but be happy for Ed Reed. Ray Lewis riding off into the sunset on top :smokin

Proud of our guys fer the way they fought back, never quit. We made too many mistakes prior to the blackout in all 3 phases of the game, which is why we lost. In no way shape or form did we lose the game on that 4th down non call. To blame our loss on that call is just looking for excuses. We got a young team, hopefully they take this loss and use it as motivation like the Ravens did from previous years. Looking foward to next season. Forever Faithful

Amazing exciting game. the lights will be talked about for years. what was the score before they went out 28-3 ? i bet BAL -3 and thought i was good, i even went to mae myself a plate, came back and was like wut. why are the lights off. definite MOMENTUM KILLER.

i understand the whole strategy aspect, but that safety KILLED my -3 bet =[

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in my entire life. This hurts a lot and last night I cried my hardest I've ever cried. It was tough. I can't complain about the lack of calls because it should've NEVER come down to that. If we didn't play like crap in the first half, it would've never come down to that. Sigh. Congrats to the real Ravens fans here. You have a classy organization and I hope you enjoyed Ray Lewis's greatness. He's the best.

Faithful forever.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/709/523/DelanieWalkerHit_original_original.gif?1359948918

amazing how jones didn't fumble on this play

Some REAL questionable playcalling by Jim Harbaugh.

NO ONE can cover Vernon Davis. The fact they went away from him for such a long period of time is a head-scratcher.

Also, If Ngata is out of the game, RUN EVERYTHING UP THE GUT. Why not exploit that?

Where was the Kap run in the crunch? With Ngata out, he would have scored w/ ease. Give them the pistol look...SMH.

Crabtree was interfering and so was the DB. You can't call that, and I'm glad the refs didn't. They let the boys play ALL NIGHT. There were more than a few instances where PFs should have been issued, but they weren't. I though the refs were fair across the board.

Congrats to the Ravens. REAL happy that Ed Reed got his ring to cap his HOF career. He's the best I've EVER seen.

All of this.

Who dat?

Last edited:
Can someone make some gifs of the SF players sitting while the ravens confetti rains on them ? Lol

C'mon now :smh:

Well I'll have to watch the highlites and replay to really give a grade but good SB overall. Probably won't make my top 5 but we shall see

Last edited:
Can someone make some gifs of the SF players sitting while the ravens confetti rains on them ? Lol
wow
mean.gif

Did yall catch Bowmans post game news conference interview?

As he was about to answer his first question, Ray came into the otherside of the room and was yelling " we did it, we did it". Bowman was like " Man, I cant do this when Rays doin that" , got up and said "Fuu..." but caught himself before he could finish, composed himself, sat back down and answered questions.

Last edited:
Dont have the video, ABC had a post game show and they played almost all the players post game interviews.

son, guaranteed you wouldn't have even been in this thread had the ravens choked, or would've probably been crying about the lights incident.
the only thing worse than sore losers are loud mouthed braggart winners.
congrats ravens, you were 5 yards away from the biggest comeback/conspiracy in sb history

Back
Top Bottom