:::[Official] [SUPER BOWL XLVII] San Francisco 49ers. vs. Baltimore Ravens @ Mercedez-Benz Superdome

man i thought i posted this
sad-bench.gif

The 49ers will be back....this will make the next time we win the super bowl even better. It takes sour moments to appreciate the sweet ones....

Damn I wanted my boys to win this one though.

Props to Bowman for keeping it together in that interview.

Good to see Reed get a ring... His post game interview was really emotional.

Cool to see Ray Lewis go out on top too.

The 49ers will be back....this will make the next time we win the super bowl even better. It takes sour moments to appreciate the sweet ones....

Damn I wanted my boys to win this one though.

The the Niners are built to be contenders for the next 3 to 4 years but they got some serious holes that need filling and making it to the Super Bowl is one of the hardest tasks in professional sports, so its never a guarantee no matter how much talent you have.

LOL, MOAR! MOAR! Give me your tears!!

The if game is comedy...... Ok ok, if blue was red the sky would be red. If yo mama had a penis you'd have 2 dads..... If the comet never hit we'd all be dinosaurs....
lol..dudes cant handle losing..

9ers fans been coming at teams throats all year on NT..

get your gloat on cuh...yall earned it!!!

took me extra 45mins to get into work today. Surprisingly there is still quite a few people in the office today. Being from NYC it is a bit of a culture shock seeing how much they support the home team. I guess it has a lot to do with the colts sneaking out and them being without a team for 12 yrs. Purple friday is real, my office had a buffett ever friday since the ravens made the playoffs. I've never been a hometown supporter, but if I was from Bmore I could see myself being one. Congrats to the Ravens and their fans yall deserve this one.

took me extra 45mins to get into work today. Surprisingly there is still quite a few people in the office today. Being from NYC it is a bit of a culture shock seeing how much they support the home team. I guess it has a lot to do with the colts sneaking out and them being without a team for 12 yrs. Purple friday is real, my office had a buffett ever friday since the ravens made the playoffs. I've never been a hometown supporter, but if I was from Bmore I could see myself being one. Congrats to the Ravens and their fans yall deserve this one.
This. The love is serious out here...
My aunt didnt even invite me to her sb party :lol:
Its hard to be happy for em this time since it was at SF's expense :frown:

Y'all enjoy this now because at the end of the day we have the brighter future. Can't wait til Flacco gets paid and withers away because y'all can't afford to keep that receiving corp in tact. Buncha clowns talking about "How's the pudding?". We did nothing but congratulate you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom