Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the thing. those of us that want to wear have to fight against those that want to sell.
this **** sucks.
Well speaking for myself first photo tee I ever cop happens to be of a guy I never heard about and im not gonna fake the funk and wear a t shirt of a person I have no knowledge on and pretend it’s cool. That **** gonna be gone with the wind :lol:

rant time.

I hate each and every last one of you bot owners in iowa, Nebraska, Alaska, middle of nowhere, usa never listened to a single buju banton track, probably can't even pronounce sons name, know nothing about ANYTHING he's ever made, anything about the genre of music he makes, don't even know a west indian *** nerds.

probably born in 2004 using mommy and daddy's debit cards to fund your bots, monitors, cook groups.

rant time.

I hate each and every last one of you bot owners in iowa, Nebraska, Alaska, middle of nowhere, usa never listened to a single buju banton track, probably can't even pronounce sons name, know nothing about ANYTHING he's ever made, anything about the genre of music he makes, don't even know a west indian *** nerds.

probably born in 2004 using mommy and daddy's debit cards to fund your bots, monitors, cook groups.

:rofl:

20190627_115311.jpg
Yes I

Ugh.. couldn’t do nothin with the site today. Lag, wouldn’t cart, wouldn’t go to cc field, captcha. It’s amazing how Supreme makes sure manual users hit every obstacle while bots clean the site. Already expected after seeing UK times.. doesn’t help to be XL, the new Small.

never understood why people would buy a t-shirt of an artist they don't listen to or care for. just an odd choice for people to want to wear it if that's the case.
Feel the same when I see kids in thrasher tees.

This Buju cop is repentance for my Nas Tee L (it still hurts).

Didn’t eem try for Madonna or Sade cause I don’t really listen. It’d be funnystyle.

never understood why people would buy a t-shirt of an artist they don't listen to or care for. just an odd choice for people to want to wear it if that's the case.
Even if they want it for the photo tee look tbh this isnt even close to one of the best pics supreme put on a shirt

I wish I could outsiders edge every last one of these kids with bots.
I remember the youtube vids of kids that couldn't even pronounce the gza's name trying to inform other kids that never listened to wu about "the giza."

second rant over I think. wait there's more.

i'm from queens and grew up listening to cnn, nas, etc. and couldn't even get the nas or cnn tee. like COME ON.
but you know who did get both tees?

Garrett and Johnathan from Milwaukee and Portland, born in 2007 because of their bots, monitors and cook groups.

It’s been awhile (I think nas?) for a real photo tee. Maybe that’s part of it?

But there's a box logo...

I wouldn't do it, but whatever floats your boat.

I would have really liked to have had this tee, since my girl and her family are Directly from Jamaica. However, i have better photo tees that i got for retail so i can’t be too upset (Nas, Morissey, Neil Young, but paid resell for Gucci Mane)

I mean this defines the whole brand and their consumers lol

They wear it to say look at me I have something on that’s hype and was sought after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom